DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 30 of 44 First ... 20282930313240 ... Last
    Hey guys,

I'm completly new to all of this (thx to social distancing ^^ ). My friends and me are looking for a virtual tabletop to continue our WFRP 2e sessions. So I was pretty happy finding this ruleset within FGC! Now I need to ask, would this also work with the unity version of FG or would somebody need to program / adjust all of this anew?
    Would be great if any of you could answer me this. And as you'll probably have noticed, I'm no native english speaker so please excuse all the grammar mistakes in this post

Thanks in advance !

Hello Phantombeast,

Once FGU is out officially, the probabilities of Paul to work on update to be compatible with Unity high very very high
    At the moment FGC is solid and the ruleset is fully working. I have played a lot of session on it and you have all you need to play. The only thing you needs to create is the content, as this is community ruleset and we are not allowed to have modules for it.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thanks Valyar,

I'll start looking into it then

Hi, I have an issue with the CT, not sure if I overread something important or being to stupid to use:
    When I add a character to the CT, everything works fine except for the Weapons Tab. It is opening and closing for NPCs, but not for PCs, regardless if there are weapons or not. It is not empty, it does not open at all. Had a look at the code and did not find anything unusual there (i.e. found no code to explain why behaviour for PC and NPC may be different), but also I am pretty new to FG coding. Is it not intended to use PCs in CT (I could create NPC entries and work with them), or does someone else have that problem? Using most current versions of FGC II and the ruleset.

Thanks for answering. Also: Does anybody here have a copy of the Alpha of Warhammer IV ruleset to have a look into it or is it easier to convert from pauls V2 ruleset to V4 (as to mention, the Warhammer V2 is a really great ruleset!!!).

The PC's don't have expanded weapon's list in the Warhammer 2 e ruleset. The PC sheet is intended to be controlled by a player. No need to expand. The NPC sheets has enough detail for the major NPC's, so I left that basic functionality alone.

I have an alpha of the wfrp 4 edition. I am no coder, but I was looking at changing the theme and replacing the current graphics. I could put the original alpha up somewhere and put a link here in the forum to it if that is okay? Then maybe there would be enough people working on it, so we could have a finished rule set and who knows maybe Cubicle 7 would be interested and it could be officially supported.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dmbrown View Post
    I have an alpha of the wfrp 4 edition. I am no coder, but I was looking at changing the theme and replacing the current graphics. I could put the original alpha up somewhere and put a link here in the forum to it if that is okay? Then maybe there would be enough people working on it, so we could have a finished rule set and who knows maybe Cubicle 7 would be interested and it could be officially supported.
    This is not clear cut.
    The author pulled that ruleset offline which suggests he does not give permission to anyone else to continue the work.
    On the flip side it appears that the Author used substantial parts of the WH2 ruleset by Paul Pratt without requesting permission to do so.
    Murky.
    Please do not repost.
    Id like to hear Paul's view....

In a French vtt forum , one user adapted the ruleset of wfrp 2 edition to 4 edition, working very well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipehugo View Post
    In a French vtt forum , one user adapted the ruleset of wfrp 2 edition to 4 edition, working very well.
    This does seem to be happening a bit...
    Personally the people doing this often havent requested permission to fork the base ruleset and then they are also not sharing the results here.
    I personally dont think either of those is desirable...

That is why I asked. It would be nice if enough people were interested in creating a 4 edition and could pool resources together to make it happen.

Thread Information