5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 22 of 44 First ... 12202122232432 ... Last

ccwettr123,

There is no permanent tracking it is manual. The career tracker is optional, some use it some don't. On the XP sheet, under improvements is Adv. Scheme. This can be edited by hovering over and ctrl+ mousewheel over it to set up the current advancements available in the career.

The career tracker, works by adding the current scheme and previous career scheme into the sheet, and using the check boxes to track what has been taken.

Either way, you must manually edit the "Improvements" field for the stat to adjust.

Thank you! Loving this ruleset so far

The numbers in the advance scheme appear to not be editable since they don't have a data box to input a number. But, they are in fact, editable. Either click on the 0 that appears in the row, or click on the "Improvement" box above it and tab into it.

Bug fixed with healing spells not applying heal correctly to crits first then wounds. Updated .pak file located in first post.

I am getting an issue with the Combat Tracker. When i open it, i get a load of errors (below) and it is very difficult to say overtype an Initiative score in the tracker itself. I can type one number, but if i have to type in 62, i get a 6. When i type again, i get a 2. We have been playing this campaign a fairly long time and have been using quite a few versions of this fantastic ruleset!

Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (fullmove) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (charge) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (run) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua"]:236: attempt to index global 'fullmove' (a nil value)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(fullmoveunits) anchoring to an undefined control (fullmove) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(fullmoveunits) anchoring to an undefined control (fullmove) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(chargeunits) anchoring to an undefined control (charge) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(chargeunits) anchoring to an undefined control (charge) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(rununits) anchoring to an undefined control (run) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(rununits) anchoring to an undefined control (run) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(frame_spacing) anchoring to an undefined control (fullmove) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (fullmove) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (charge) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (run) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(frame_spacing) anchoring to an undefined control (fullmove) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua"]:236: attempt to index global 'fullmove' (a nil value)
    <snip>
    And lots more...

Have you updated the ruleset recently? Please use the latest FG release and WHFRP 2e .pak file too. Have you removed the everyone from the CT and added them back? If you have the most recent FG and ruleset then removing/re-adding should clear it up.

Thanks, that fixed it! Strangely though, there was no option to remove the characters on a right click. I had to mark them all as enemies first and then use the "remove enemies" option from the menu. Very strange

Yea, that was a recent update. A change to the CT.

Just miss one thing i think the "race" pug

Thread Information