5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 21 of 44 First ... 11192021222331 ... Last

Knuckleball Ned,

Since the tests are ability tests, skill tests, and combat tests the effect would have to cover all of them. SKILL:"x" and ABIL:"x" are in there to cover these. I would think ABIL:-20 would work. Every roll would be -20 since everything in the game uses an ability as the base.
    There is no master list beyond 40k Multiset list, they use the same. D&D 3.5 is a good place to check. I used the 3.5 effects files to build this.

Hi Paul,

I think this ruleset will greatly benefit from the re-sizable combat/skills mini-sheets. Like their counterparts in the 40K one.
    We reached phase where the scrolling is too much and the guy on the laptop is going crazy
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Updated for FG 3.3.7

Added resizable mini sheets. Added mini sheet for Inventory. See first post for .pak file.
    Last edited by Paul Pratt; December 19th, 2018 at 05:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pratt View Post
    Updated for FG 3.3.7

Added resizable mini sheets. Added mini sheet for Inventory. See first post for .pak file.
    Fantastic, thank you very much!

Thanks friend for another update
    Happy holidays
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

I had posted under the rulesets area, but believe I was directed to this ruleset. Are there any plans to incorporate Zweihander: Grim & Perilous into the WHF2 ruleset via something like an options switch - like maybe what is done with the 40K ruleset?

I doubt this will ever happen. Zweihander's system is different enough to make such effort commercially infeasible.

What might be a better option is to get extension to this ruleset that incorporates the Zweihander's specifics. But who will work on such extension - I can't say.

paladiusdarkhelm,

I won't be tackling Zweihander. It would be too much work to incorporate as WHF2 base like I did the 40k rules. Valyar is correct, as a spring board and extension would be a good option. I just don't have the time to tackle it.

Hiya! Anyone know how to get the Adv. Scheme section filled? I've tried the Career Scheme Tracker and it doesn't transfer over. I'm probably just stupid (took me an hour to figure out how to get weapons working) and its in some really obvious place. Any help would be hugely appreciated, thanks!

Thread Information