5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 11 of 44 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
    Solved

Sorry was a error from me.

Thank you guys

How accurate is this version to the WHFRP 2e books? and does it include information on all the expansions for the game?

Actual game content is copyrighted and often not contained in unofficial rulesets. It's up to the GM to add those sorts of specifics. Basic rule mechanics are in the clear, whereas copying the profession writeups from the books can summon the lawyer swarm.

As Valatar stated, the ruleset does not contain the rules. Nor libraries from the Bestiary, Armoury, etc. The ruleset does have a completely functioning character sheet, combat with targeting, spell system to handle the rules of Warhammer 2e.

Hello,

I'm working on a few stories right now, I was wondering one thing! I've seen when I open a Pathfinder or D & D game that you can access the tab for everything, races, classes, skills and talents and so on. Thus new ones could also be created in each.

Would there be a way to integrate it also in the Warhammer ruleset.

D&D / Pathfinder have that support because they have module libraries full of gaming content to populate them. It does allow for custom content though. For Warhammer, it could be done, it wouldn't be an easy thing to do, but could be done.

I didn't see the need for Careers, Talents, Skills, Races in Warhammer since there is no official support for gaming content. I do see the benefit though.

It would require someone to create the new libraries and record sheets that open up with them, then insure they can tie back to the character sheet.I won't promise anything since I am currently working on a different project, but I will look into it.

Good! thanks.

To create the new libraries it have to be in XML I presume!
    If there is another way to do so I could try to do! Like if it is directely with FG! But if it's programmation if can't help!

The features we are discussing would need to start with some xml and lua work.

Hello!
    was wondering is it possible to automate the hit location automatically with the weaponskill or balisticskill dice throw?

thanks

Martin,
    I have it automated for the dice throw from the weapons list on the combat tab. Do you mean the general Ws and Bs boxes?
    Those are linked to ability rolls currently. The only way I could do something like that is to have every throw report a hit location. Needed or not.
    Let me look at this more.

Thread Information