5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 39 of 44 First ... 293738394041 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic Joker View Post
    @Paul Pratt

I just started messing around with this ruleset today so I may be missing a few steps. However, I can't figure out how to get career advances to affect the main character sheet.
    If there's a tutorial or something somewhere, I haven't seen one yet.

I'm using the latest version of FGU.

Thanks!
    I use Lctrl and mouse wheel.

@Majestic Joker,

On the XP tab, the Improvements row can be modified to add the bonus gained when advancing careers, that will change the "Current" field and populate around that character sheet. To use the "Improvement" field, use Lctrl and mouse wheel (a FGU standard for adjusting number fields), or click and direct input the number. I hope that helps.

Any new updates friend? New look or something?? :P
    Big Hugs and Stay Safe
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Nothing in a while. Just maintaining this one currently.

Hey Paul, I discovered a fairly major issue with npc's, and can't be certain which version of FG Unity did this (as it was working fine before).

Basically the mod section on the weapons tab (weapon talent, etc) is no longer present for npcs, but it's still there for PC's and such. This means that weapon skill values are not accurately represented. The way around this I've discovered is to inflate the skill of the NPC using the ctrl+mouse wheel method. But yeah the whole mod section on weapons/items don't show up for npc's anymore.

Hi there! Installed the system and noticed there's nothing in it (No talents,spells etc) is that intended or a bug? I have no issue writing it all in if I need to

It is not a bug. The ruleset is unofficial, and not made by Games Workshop/Black Industries/Green Ronin, so there are legal issues with filling in those.
    You will have to fill those in yourself. Other possibility is to get in with a group that has made a module with those filled in that may share with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojosta View Post
    It is not a bug. The ruleset is unofficial, and not made by Games Workshop/Black Industries/Green Ronin, so there are legal issues with filling in those.
    You will have to fill those in yourself. Other possibility is to get in with a group that has made a module with those filled in that may share with you.
    I thought so. Didn't hurt to check so i thought i would ask first before doing so. I paid for all the books so it shouldn't be too much of an issue to parse everything in

Xydonus, thanks for the report. Let me look at this and get it corrected. Based on what I see in 40k, I am sure there are several other items I need to address as well.

Thread Information