5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 24 of 44 First ... 14222324252634 ... Last
    Thanks, Paul. You rock! We had made an item called Aethyric Armor that gave the spellcaster their current Mag in armor points that could be manually equipped and unequipped as needed and then put an effect called Aethyric Armor on the CT to track the duration. But there was no guarantee the player would remember to un-equip it when it expired. This is a definite improvement. The careers library looks nice. Now i'll have to transfer the 8 pages of careers i made in the Reference library over to the new library.

Wow thanks Paul. Very nice work!!!!

Thanks again Paul :P
    I forgot to tell you one thing i notice...before this update (didn't try the new version) but the players in my game all of them, like by magic, each time i start a new session, they start with -1 in the wounded section, like they have one more wound to there stats...this is very strange and i never seen this before...what could be causing this?
    Thanks.
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Blue Haven,

I can't think of anything off hand that would cause that behavior. Let me set up a campaign and see if I can recreate it. I can't in my own campaign.

It's possible it has something to do with the order of character creation. Stats need to created first, but often people start on the main tab, rather than the XP tab.

Blue Haven,

I have tried a few things and can not recreate this issue. Can you remove and re-add the players to the CT and see if that corrects the issue? There may be something campaign DB related causing this.

Ok Paul, it seems that the problem was indeed with the CT or related with that...because i didn't notice the -1 on wounds in the CT, but after i set it to 0 (normal) its good again...but i don't know why the CT changed to -1 the first time...i didn't change anything so i have no ideia...but its nice now :P
    Thanks

Edit - Paul it is possible to change the characters pic, token and sheet to the old circle instead of the square? Or this is ruleset forced?
    Last edited by Blue Haven; July 9th, 2019 at 19:33.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

The portrait is square and set by the ruleset, well actually it is inherited from CoreRPG. The token should be whatever shape you made your tokens. My tokens are round and display correctly.

The career library is so awesome!
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Paul you rock!! :P
    Thank you so much
    Big Hugs
    Last edited by Blue Haven; July 21st, 2019 at 19:02.

Thread Information