DMsGuild Classic
Page 42 of 42 First ... 32404142

@t3xx3r,

You will probably find a few errors still. Looks like I need to go update a few things from this last FGU update. I will post back an update to the ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pratt View Post
    @t3xx3r,

You will probably find a few errors still. Looks like I need to go update a few things from this last FGU update. I will post back an update to the ruleset.
    Looking forward to it!

Sorry i m new to FG but i love WFRP and so i dwnld the .pak file, it seems a good start but i dont find the NPC, careers, characters, weapons, DATA but only the empty window to fill...i manually enter the data for weapons trappings armour etc...i am doing something wrong? are there other foles to dwld?
    thank you in advance from Tilea!
    stefano

Blog Entries
    Welcome Tilea

All that data is copyright. Sharing of that data is improper.

understood so i manually will do the work, the wfrp pak file is a very good work and i thank the author for this little masterpiece
    stefano
    tilea

Couple of questions, Paul:

1) I noticed there is no "Race" library. I know all of that info can just be entered manually, but I thought it an odd omission.

2) Testing Combat: After one character hits another, it does not remember the hit location when you roll damage (unless I'm doing something wrong). Selecting the hit location manually before rolling damage obviously calculates everything correctly. I'm just curious if I'm doing some thing wrong, or if there's a reason the system doesn't remember the hit location on the follow-up damage roll or if it's possible to add that.

Thanks!

Thread Information