STAR TREK 2d20
Page 38 of 44 First ... 283637383940 ... Last

@Bretwulf,

The best document for the way effects work, and large parts of the ruleset, is actually the guide from the 40k Multiset. Link below.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ltiset-Ruleset

EDIT: removed
    Last edited by Bretwulf; June 24th, 2021 at 18:40.

Help please.
    How to put the correct damage bonus in FGU?

The roll dont push the bonuses for weapon. The WS in Combat window, dont match of the main WS too.

The damage bonus from strength the weapons is automatically figured. Any additional bonus is placed in the field next to the damage die, " 1d10 1". Look next to the 1d10 there is a text field. Write in the mod there.

The WS in the Combat window/weapons list is modified based on weapon proficiency and talents. It won't match the base WS in all cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pratt View Post
    The damage bonus from strength the weapons is automatically figured. Any additional bonus is placed in the field next to the damage die, " 1d10 1". Look next to the 1d10 there is a text field. Write in the mod there.

The WS in the Combat window/weapons list is modified based on weapon proficiency and talents. It won't match the base WS in all cases.
    Capturar.PNG

Look, the bonus push the STR correct, but dont the 1 for talent. I put manually dont work too.

Sorry my english, i'm brazilian.

Quote Originally Posted by phillgamboa View Post
    Capturar.PNG

Look, the bonus push the STR correct, but dont the 1 for talent. I put manually dont work too.

Sorry my english, i'm brazilian.
    Ah, yeah that weapon info is just for reference (I think). What you need to do is put a 1 in the box. Same one where the -3 is.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Xydonus View Post
    Ah, yeah that weapon info is just for reference (I think). What you need to do is put a 1 in the box. Same one where the -3 is.
    Dont work.

Using the latest pak version from the first post?

@phillgamboa,

It appears you are modifying the weapon itself to add a +1 permanent damage bonus. To do this, you must create a new item in your item library and then drop that back into the characters trappings (gear) list. It will equip automatically and have the bonus you are after. You can not modify the weapon details and have the weapon list automatically update.

@Paul Pratt

I just started messing around with this ruleset today so I may be missing a few steps. However, I can't figure out how to get career advances to affect the main character sheet.
    If there's a tutorial or something somewhere, I haven't seen one yet.

I'm using the latest version of FGU.

Thanks!

Thread Information