5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Dark Heresy v1 for FG 3.2

Hello, here is the latest Dark Heresy built for FG 3.2.

Any issues, please let me know here and I will try to correct them quickly.

**Caution, existing campaigns, those prior to FG 3.2, may lose some data with the rework of the skills. Run a back up of your current campaign so you can recover the changes.

I have included the .pak and a module and extension for the Imperium's Calendar. New user's guide is also below.

11/4/16: Added the .ext file for the Imperium calendar that was omitted with the original post.
    11/5/16: Added the Enhanced Images (40K) .ext
    11/16/16: Changed .pak file for FG 3.2.1 update
    12/10/16: Changed .pak file to fix NPC weapon shortcut issue.
    1/19/17: Changed the .pak and Enhanced Images.ext file for the FG 3.2.2 release
    2/15/17: Updated with some added features. 1. Filter basic skills list to trained only. 2. Cleaned up the skills list to remove advanced checkbox and trained checkbox to provide more room. 3. Provided for list page navigation to be compatible with Core RPG.
    6/21/17: Updated weapons to allow for Defensive weapon quality. Minor bug fixes.
    Last edited by Paul Pratt; June 22nd, 2017 at 05:36. Reason: 6/21/17 buig fixes and Defensive quality

Another Big Thank you

Edit: Sorry to ask this but i have a major game in the last ruleset and i have too much work written that i don't want to lose...how can i backup that??
    Last edited by Blue Haven; November 3rd, 2016 at 13:48.
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Haven View Post
    how can i backup that??
    Make a copy of the whole of the campaign specific directory from <FG App Data>\campaigns.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I did that and i don't know if i did it right but i copy the files on top of the new campaign folder so i can use the old files and continue to write the storys, but till now nothing wrong only one problem...i cannot select the language on the tab like Tau, Ork...when i click on there nothing shows up but on a new campaign everthing is fine...
    Where are or what files should i keep so i can only keep the story? I don't need the rest...
    Thanks for the help
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Haven View Post
    Where are or what files should i keep so i can only keep the story? I don't need the rest...
    Thanks for the help
    Your best approach would be to export the stories into a module. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...#Module_Export

Then load that module up in the new campaign.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I agree. There are so many small tweaks, and large changes that if stories are most important, export them as a module.

Ok thanks for the help

A must have extension - Enhanced Images is now available converted to 40k graphics and ready for use. Please see the file in the first post above.

Thank you Zeus for the original, and thank you Trenloe for keeping this extension alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pratt View Post
    A must have extension - Enhanced Images is now available converted to 40k graphics and ready for use. Please see the file in the first post above.
    Fantastic!

Anyone using this should be aware of the note/possible issues in the first couple of posts here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...sed-on-CoreRPG) It works fine, but you need to be aware of the implications to FG processes when using this extension.

Added .pak file in first post for FG 3.2.1 update.

Thread Information