STAR TREK 2d20
    Blog Entries

Party Sheet is No "Party" to Use

Wondering if I'm doing something wrong in my SW game... using the Party Sheet, specifically the Inventory tab seems decidedly problematic.

I have difficulty taking a parcel of items and putting them in the items box. The same thing is experienced trying to drag a single item from my created items.

Then I and players have difficulty getting the items that are there into their inventories.

Also difficulty dragging items from a PC's inventory to the items box for dispersal.

If I drag from Items directly to a player's inventory sometimes it works, sometimes not.

Players who have more experience with this functionality tell me it's always been a bit wonky, but I thought I'd post this just in case the larger user base has run into it and has a work around.

Using SW and WotD.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Try adding your player characters to the watch order section by dragging them there. It should work then
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Watching with a bit of interest...

How is WAR OF THE DEAD, John? I have the FG adventure as well as all of them in collected PDF format and hope to run the campaign perhaps as early a December. I am hoping that the remaining chapters are released in the near future.

Tim

Blog Entries
    Well, I am mostly using it as source material. Where the printed/pdf copy is sparse, that follows through to the FG version (perhaps understandably). I found the dead missing a basic attack and the NPCs for your players need a bit of fiddling with to make function properly in FG (perhaps my OCD coming through a little... but they did need more work to be playable).

I believe chapter 2 is in the works.

I'm GMing a TWD style game set in real life locations near where I live; so far I guess it's going well (nobody's bailed or given me the Heisman yet).
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I am planning on using Google Maps / Street View for a horror-based set of episodic adventures set in distant Texas. The players will be part of film crew trying to get a ghost-hunter style TV show a paying contract, so it comes off with sort of group Carl Kolchak reporter vibe where getting the story is better than jumping to the (sometimes) obvious conclusion. Anyhow, I am with you on using real-life locations - just not necessary nearby

I will probably run the War of the Dead adventure straight-up and will take a much harder look at the pregens after your comment. I like groups where everyone can participate and everyone has a fairly clear-cut role. Plus, tailoring it a bit for your players cannot hurt.

Thread Information