5E Character Create Playlist
Page 5 of 37 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Pushed hot fix to address sidebar buttons disappearing completely after attempting to load with DOE extension and getting errrors. Now, if you remove all the buttons, the default will be used on next launch.

JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Danimal66Are you saying that you are looking for the story template generated story entry windows to have the same dimensions (width and height) as the story template window that is generating them, instead of the default dimensions?
    Exactly. So if I resize the template to fit a spot on the desktop where I put stories of that type, then all the generated stories from the template would already be sized.

So apparently the new UI options force an image to be wider than it should be if the original image isn't wide enough. This means that some image now cannot be shown without blurriness.
    Last edited by Nickademus; November 1st, 2016 at 21:51.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Hmmm seems my players can see the items from the Dungeon Masters Guide and monsters from Monster Manual sheets stats and all. I have it set to disallowed mods for them as well and can see no way to edit it.

zeromex,

* Were the DMG and MM ever shared?
    * Did the players open the modules on their end?
    * Do those records that they can see have a circled P or circled S next to their module icon in the campaign list?

If circled P or circled S, you can click on the P/S to remove access. Otherwise, I might need copy of campaign folder to see what is happening.

Thanks,
    JPG

Litvyak
    The referenced function that is generating an error is part of the standard API for the FG client. Can you try running your updater again to make sure that FantasyGrounds.exe is getting updated?
    Updating fixes it temporarily, but the problem happens again the next time I start Fantasy Grounds.

It sounds like perhaps your link to Fantasy Grounds is pointing to a different location than the place that FG is updating. So, your link is running an older version, while the updater restarts the version located at the directory specified in the FG App Directory field in your settings.

Check to make sure that the FG App Directory in FG Settings, and the path for the shortcut/link you use to start Fantasy Grounds are pointing to the same directory.

Regards,
    JPG

It sounds like perhaps your link to Fantasy Grounds is pointing to a different location than the place that FG is updating. So, your link is running an older version, while the updater restarts the version located at the directory specified in the FG App Directory field in your settings.

Check to make sure that the FG App Directory in FG Settings, and the path for the shortcut/link you use to start Fantasy Grounds are pointing to the same directory.

Regards,
    JPG
    What do you know... I somehow had FG installed twice. That fixed the problem! Thanks!

-They have not been shared at any point in this campaign.
    -When I asked them they did not have them opened on their end at all along with the fields still being not sharable on mine.
    -I did go through the list and only one was shared and none were public.

xeromex,

* Did they see the module in the Library, or records in a particular campaign listing?
    * Which records were shared?

You can ZIP up and send a copy of campaign to [email protected] for me to take a look at.

Thanks,
    JPG

When I open the items tab as a GM..the whole thing lags...making it nearly unusable.

Ultimate Licenholder

Thread Information