FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 37 of 37 First ... 27353637
    Quote Originally Posted by DungeonMaster308 View Post
    AKA they'd rather sell official content.
    Fair enough. About what I figured, was waiting for this larger update to see what they would do with it.
    It's coming, it is just that it is somewhere down the tracks and the developers want to sort out allowing stuff like this properly. That is why just spell creation were added in 3.2.0 to test out the features/functionality.

You don't have to buy the official content - you can manually enter race data in the character sheet, or you can create your race using PAR5E (assuming you're referring to the 5E ruleset). You're certainly not limited to having to buy content, and FG is moving in the right direction. Just be patient and allow the devs times to get it right and prioritise around other major development activities.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    There are several different development threads all proceeding concurrently. This involves new content, our Unity upgrade and ruleset updates. There is some overlap between these areas, but progress is occurring in each thread. Our official content normally has fixed deadlines, so we do prioritize those when they land.

Thread Information