5E Character Create Playlist
Page 11 of 37 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Targas View Post
    UPDATE: After Moon Wizards update, groups will now be available for selection. Problem solved - but I still liked the previous selection better. With the colored icons in different colors and symbol styles I had a very fast way to distinguish modules. Now it's not so fast to click...

I cannot post pictures (as some can) to this thread, however with V3.2.0 I can just group by 'some' groups, not all. That is, I found only the groups (all) and (none) to be selectable, even if purchased and own created modules were opened in the library.
    This lead to group all containing a dozen paged of entries, which are not sortable. Selecting individual tabs was much easier in the past, IMHO.

Are you saying that when you click the down arrow to open the Groups that it shows all the Groups as in the Graphic and that you can only select All or None but wouldn't be able to select the MM or PHB?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

No, it displayed just the 2 groups(all and none) before Moon's update.
    Alle entries were listed as records nevertheless, but couldn't be grouped.

Now I can group all groups. A 'Filter' to select 'combined' groups would be nice. However entries in one group are now spread along several pages. Instead of just scrolling I additionally click back and forth.

Can I just clarify what you are saying again please becasue I'm still not very clear.

In the graphic above there are 4 Groups, all, none, PHB and MM. If I click on the PHB then only those entries relating to the PHB then show up. You are saying that the PHB doesn't show in the groups, only all or none? Or are you saying that the PHB does show up in the Groups but clicking it doesn't filter the material only from that group?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Talyn,
    Check your Windows Defender or security software to make sure it didn't get quarantined. For some reason, security software does not like auto-updating software.

Targas,
    It sounds like you can now access all the groups again. We haven't explored whether to have a multiple group filter, though it's an interesting idea.

The paging is a necessary requirement of the ability to have thousands of records; we tried putting them all in the list at the same time and performance was very poor. Now, it shows 100 per page. Try using the search filter as well to narrow your targets before paging.

Regards,
    JPG

Why did FG.exe just update again? Hotfix for something?

Blog Entries
    Where did the map scaling radial option go? I used that all the time to quickly make images fit in the window.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

HoloGnome,
    There was a hot fix pushed a couple hours ago, as noted above in this thread.

Blackfoot,
    This option should be available in any CoreRPG derived ruleset, unless an extension is overriding it. I just checked on my install.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    I assume everyone is getting this error in old campaigns every time they open an image? How do we get around it?
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/imagewindow.lua"]:29: attempt to index global 'header' (a nil value)
    I suspect this might be related to my other problem.

I'm running 3.2 using the PFRPG ruleset
    Last edited by Blackfoot; November 3rd, 2016 at 00:24.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Blog Entries
    Hi Moon Wizard - if I wanted to change graphics files for sidebar icons to be wide/long rather than roughly square where do i change this spacing allocation?
    At the moment if I replace gfx with wide ones the same square space is still allocated to them.

Attachment 16011

Not happy at all with this nonsense. My campaigns load with error messages, the icons and windows are missing, no dice and the list goes on. This needs to be fixed immediately. Updates are only good when they work. I am not the only person having these issues. Why are we rolling out stuff that doesn't work?

Thread Information