STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 37 First 123412 ... Last
    What ruleset are you using? Are you running any extensions? (If so, can you try without them?)

Thanks,
    JPG

Thanks for the continued hard work with Fantasy Grounds. However, like Asgurgolas above me, I seem to be encountering some technical difficulties accessing my WotC 5E purchases as they are not showing up at all. The only things showing up are the freebies. I tried quitting to the launcher and the game, restarting, checking for more updates, and creating a new campaign. I'm on a Mac using Wine to access FG. The launcher does state it is 3.2.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Darque View Post
    Thanks for the continued hard work with Fantasy Grounds. However, like Asgurgolas above me, I seem to be encountering some technical difficulties accessing my WotC 5E purchases as they are not showing up at all. The only things showing up are the freebies. I tried quitting to the launcher and the game, restarting, checking for more updates, and creating a new campaign. I'm on a Mac using Wine to access FG. The launcher does state it is 3.2.
    Double check the following items:
    1. Launch FG and click Settings. re-enter your username and confirm your password. Also check that your license key is entered and still active if you have a subscription. Re-run an update.
    2. Inside your campaign, go into Modules and then Library and see if they show up there for activation

If they don't please send a screenshot of the following to [email protected] and we can help.
    1. FG Launch screen
    2. FG Settings screen
    3. Library > Modules screen

Blog Entries
    For reference, update took me about 3 minutes. Included official 5E materials; PHB, MM, DMG, PotA, LMoP, and a few AL and other modules.

Tested several campaigns and everything is working fine for me.

Good job guys. Looking forward to playing with the sorting functions.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I mostly play 3.5e. If I start a "new" campaign then it seems to work but it also seems to be incompatible with my previous data (I'd have to manually rescript everything from scratch). When I go and load, I see it pretty much empty

I'd add a screenshot but this forum forbids me to

What does auto equip armor mean? Right now don't you manually need to go enter numbers to get an accurate AC in 5E?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    I mostly play 3.5e. If I start a "new" campaign then it seems to work but it also seems to be incompatible with my previous data (I'd have to manually rescript everything from scratch). When I go and load, I see it pretty much empty

I'd add a screenshot but this forum forbids me to
    Have you disabled all your extensions? Most of these will not yet be compatible with this version. Do that first and then try restarting and loading your campaign and let us know how that goes.?

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

yes, I did disable'em all, but I still have that issue :/

Best case scenario so far, I can see the usual topmost icons (from combat tracker to effects) "Characters", "Tokens", "Library". That's all, no other icons at all

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Danimal66 View Post
    What does auto equip armor mean? Right now don't you manually need to go enter numbers to get an accurate AC in 5E?
    No longer I'm not sure if it accounts for various traits that effect AC, but now your armor automatically effects your AC.

What does the ID icon (red or green circle) do for images? The player sees the identified image name regardless of the state of the button.

Nevermind, ignore me. It uses the ID'd name if you actually utilize it AFTER ID'ing it.
    Last edited by Nickademus; November 1st, 2016 at 20:54.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Thread Information