DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Exporting Spells?

I'm constructing a spell list from several PDFs to add to my base 5e game right now with the intention of exporting it into an easily accessed module for spell selection, but I can't figure out how to export spells like I would items or NPCs. Is there any option for this, or is it something that needs to be added in outside of the FG program? I ask this because, right now, I've created 28 cantrips, and that took me just over half an hour.
    Do I need to do this again, or am I missing something?

Hi Graal and welcome to FG and to the community.

You can't export spells since they are regarded as reference material and you can't export reference material. The only effective way to do this is to create your module using par5e and then you'll have them available in any campaign.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hi all, Quick work around. Put spells in one campaign. Load a character you create with the full spell list. Then copy into spells list in new campaign. Worked for me.

I am trying to export my implementation of spells from the Action tab of the character sheet. But this doesn't work. How do I export my implementation of spells?

Quote Originally Posted by cwright45 View Post
    I am trying to export my implementation of spells from the Action tab of the character sheet. But this doesn't work. How do I export my implementation of spells?
    You can only export spells from the Campaign spells data list. You'll need to drag the spells from the PC to the campaign data list and then export from there.

Some rulesets may not support this process, so please provide more information regarding your setup - ruleset used at the minimum.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks, that worked for me just fine. BTW, I on Windows 11 and using 5E ruleset.

Thread Information