FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 49 of 74 First ... 39474849505159 ... Last
    I'm pretty sure this was fixed a long time ago but I can't check right now. I'll take a note to have a look as soon as I can.

EDIT: I was correct; this was sorted back in January 2016 would you believe. I'm not sure quite what has happened but I'll make sure that the amended module is slated for release.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; January 23rd, 2017 at 16:00.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I'm pretty sure this was fixed a long time ago but I can't check right now. I'll take a note to have a look as soon as I can.
    Just opened up a brand new campaign and loaded it which is why I noticed it as I was translating characters to FG from sheet form.

After yesterday update something broke in my ruleset. Every header of every window are printing error into the console:

Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (name) in windowclass (ref_race_header)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (reftype) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ref_race_header)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (reftype) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ref_race_header)
    and stays in loop for every pop up.

I'll try to do a recheck in the updater

Blog Entries
    Nothing to see here... move along.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyros View Post
    After yesterday update something broke in my ruleset. Every header of every window are printing error into the console:

Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (name) in windowclass (ref_race_header)
    and stays in loop for every pop up.

I'll try to do a recheck in the updater
    Is that 5e or your own ruleset?
    If 5e make sure you dont have any unpacked copies of 5e in your rulesets folder.

Spell Meta data bonuses not applying

So I noticed this on version 3.2.1 and it's still present in 3.2.2.

Using the 5e ruleset, even with all mods disabled, when you add a modifier to the spell group meta data, then set a spell to use "GroupAtk+" it doesn't add in the bonus.

I've included a screenshot to show exactly what I'm talking about. Changing the group type to abilities has no effect on the bonus applied.

Are you sure you are not running any extensions, or have the 5E ruleset unzipped in the rulesets subfolder of the FG data folder?

The graphics for the links and detail buttons in the spells section do not match the ones in the default ruleset.

Also, it appears to be working on my machine.

Regards,
    JPG

I took the screen shot with only my extension enabled, which just swaps those two graphics. Issue persists even with it disabled.
    I'll check the other things you mentioned when I get home.

When pulling classes from the Class section to a character sheet I keep getting :

Unknown class proficiency type. (id-00002)
    Unknown class proficiency type. (id-00001)
    Unknown class proficiency type. (id-00005)
    Unknown class proficiency type. (id-00003)
    Unknown class proficiency type. (id-00004)

This occurs when I am pulling from my own worked modules, or ones included with the game. I have backed up my modules and reinstalled the program and the error still occurs.

Blog Entries
    Hi Chawizawd
    What included modules are you pulling from?
    Do you have any unpacked CoreRPG or 5e rulesets in your rulesets directory?
    Do you have any extensions loaded?

Thread Information