FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

D3D and Access Issues with Enhanced Images Extension

Hello, this extension is great!!!
    Sadly im having trouble using it.
    The client got this messages:
    Runtime Error: D3DXCreateTexture failed - D3DPOOL_SYSTEMMEM
    Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/mask_snapshot_Oswald_1477003280'
    Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/drawing_snapshot_Oswald_1477003281'
    Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/drawing_snapshot_Oswald_1477003282'
    Database Notice: Campaign saved.
    Network Notice: 'Oswald' disconnected
    Network Notice: 'Oswald' connected
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/char.lua"]:30: attempt to index global 'inspiration' (a nil value)
    Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/drawing_snapshot_Oswald_1477004245'
    Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/mask_snapshot_Oswald_1477004246'
    Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/drawing_snapshot_Oswald_1477004247'
    Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/drawing_snapshot_Oswald_1477004439'
    Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/mask_snapshot_Oswald_1477004440'
    Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/drawing_snapshot_Oswald_1477004441'
    Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/mask_snapshot_Oswald_1477004442'
    Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/drawing_snapshot_Oswald_1477004443'
    Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/drawing_snapshot_Oswald_1477004444'
    The image loads but the mask appears all on every time so i have to disable the mask on discovered areas every time.
    Help will be appreciated.
    Thank you very much

This looks like you are having a permissions issue. Make sure that you have full read/write access to the FG data files.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hi Zacchaeus, i do have full read/write acces
    Attachment 15784
    I have also other extensions that works correctly.

Blog Entries
    PC and NPC tokens should only go on the top layer. Right click and release token scale and redo. One or more of your tokens being scaled is causing the label issue.
    You very likely have an extension conflict - what extensions are you using?

Hello Damned!
    I have this extensions active:
    5E Alternative Inspiration 5 Slots
    5E Font - 14 Points
    Combat Timer
    DOE Base Extension v1.2
    DOE Sound v1.0
    Effect Targeting Enhacement
    Enhanced Images (CoreRPG+)

I realese token scale and redo and the names are ok Attachment 15785 but when i scroll to zoom in the client view this happens:
    https://screencast.com/t/oMcG1NLjGfM
    and you can see some lines more highlighted that the rest.
    Maybe is becasuse im running the host and also the client?
    Thank you very much
    Last edited by Salva; October 21st, 2016 at 01:39.

I just run FG with only 2 extensions and now is working almost fine but token that i put in the second layer doesnt appear in the client.

As damned says you can only place Tokens for PC and NPC on the top layer. See also post #1 of this thread for other gotcha's.

The other thing I'm wondering about is the file error. Do you have your images in folders within the images folder?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    As damned says you can only place Tokens for PC and NPC on the top layer. See also post #1 of this thread for other gotcha's.

The other thing I'm wondering about is the file error. Do you have your images in folders within the images folder?
    I have alaready place all PC and NPC tokens on the top layer but i though i can place other type of tokens like effects tokens in the middle layer but when i do so they dont appear in the client. They only does when i place them in the bottom layer.

The image with the issue is in this path: C:\ProgramData\Fantasy Grounds\campaigns\Coppernight Hold Delve\images
    Should i change them?

Are this lines normal?: Attachment 15786

Thank you very much

I just delete some pins from the bottom layer to place them on the upper layer and now i cant do anything with the image nor the program. When i click on any part i get this message: Runtime Error: Exception: bad allocation

I force the close of FG and reopen it and no issues until know except for the lines
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...6&d=1477020746
    Last edited by Salva; October 21st, 2016 at 16:15.

Thread Information