5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Blog Entries

Volo's Guide to Monsters

What's the release date for Volo's Guide to Monsters on FG? Searched around, couldn't find an answer/announcement. I know it usually coincides with book release, but sometimes it's (early) store release vs. real release date?

Just currious. Gathering funds.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

It's aimed for same day release as far as I know.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    It's aimed for same day release as far as I know.
    Right. Same day hobby store release or same day public release?
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

I don't know.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    I don't know.
    I have book marked this. I will now use it against you even when it is absolutely unrelated. Heck, I might even use it once or twice to prove that Trenloe once admitted he didn't know

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I think even a cursory glance at these forums will reveal there's a massive amount I don't know

I think even a cursory glance at these forums will reveal there's a massive amount I don't know
    Agreed,

Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun.

Orbiting this at a distance of roughly ninety-two million miles is an utterly insignificant little blue green planet whose ape-descended life forms are so amazingly primitive that they still think iphones are a pretty neat idea
    VR Gaming on I9 9900K RTX 3090 ( 4k on the go on I7 6700HQ 965M )
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate in HD
    member_gqwebb

Blog Entries
    Fact check? You expect me to pay attention of what words I let out of my mouth? Huh!

And just you wait, in another dozen millennium that little backwater is going to undergo gentrification and it will be the next Soho!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

My recollection is that Smiteworks is considered a Premier store and can release during the early hobby store window (2 weeks before street date iirc).

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I have book marked this. I will now use it against you even when it is absolutely unrelated. Heck, I might even use it once or twice to prove that Trenloe once admitted he didn't know
    Whats Trnloe got do with this ? he hasn't offered an opinion

Thread Information