STAR TREK 2d20
Page 18 of 20 First ... 81617181920 Last
    Removing post since this is fixed now.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Granamere; July 19th, 2020 at 13:34.

tokens are live now, and by the grace of my less luddite friends there is also a mod file. go for it, and THANK YOU everyone, for your support. i hope you like them.
    \

for those of you that have experienced issues, please accept my appologies, its been a hectic update for a day or so, and hopefully everything is now ironed out and theres formats for everyone. i pay attention to the forums and appreciate your support, and i hope the tokens support your game.

I used them tonight and my players really enjoyed them.

Thanks!

Ok, now I'm lost. Which file should I download and where do I have to put then?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eriktedesco View Post
    Ok, now I'm lost. Which file should I download and where do I have to put then?
    Are you using FGC or FGU?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by hagrid70 View Post
    tokens are live now, and by the grace of my less luddite friends there is also a mod file. go for it, and THANK YOU everyone, for your support. i hope you like them.
    \
    Thanks. For next time: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...a-Token-Module.

The images are lovely, but a bit large. This is by far the largest mod I have (just below 100 MB). I'm limiting my maps to 512 kB, so I limit my tokens to 100 kB on average. Otherwise connection times will suffer. That is still about 13 MB of images, but a lot smaller than the original set. I'm capable of doing this myself, but you might want to offer a smaller size to others in your downloads.
    Last edited by Milmoor; July 19th, 2020 at 19:05. Reason: IrfanView killed transparency

Quote Originally Posted by eriktedesco View Post
    Fgu
    Launch Unity. When it first opens up before you go into a game click the folder in the top left corner.
    Copy the mods there.
    Dungeons_and_Dragons_5e_Spell_Tokens_Small.mod and Fantasy_Grounds_Spell_Tokens_2.0.mod if you downloaded the zip.
    769337-Dungeons_and_Dragons_5e_Spell_Tokens_Small.mod and 769337-Fantasy_Grounds_Spell_Tokens_2.0.mod if you use drivthurrpg downloader.

Now launch your campaign.
    Click on Assets.
    Make sure Tokens is selected at the top.
    Type spell in the search bar at the top.
    Enable the 2 mods.
    You should now see them in 2 different bags inside of your tokens.

$10.00? I remember getting this for free for FGC some years ago. In fact, a direct link from this forum.

Thread Information