5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 15 of 20 First ... 51314151617 ... Last
    Are these still available? I've followed links and looked around, but am coming up blank.

These seem to be the community standard and I'd love to utilize them, as well.

Any advice anyone has about spell tokens will be greatly appreciated.

they are still available, but im in the process of doubling the content and the price. and while i check everything off, the product is unavailable. if you wait a couple of days, it will be up again
    all the best sir.

Quote Originally Posted by hagrid70 View Post
    they are still available, but im in the process of doubling the content and the price. and while i check everything off, the product is unavailable. if you wait a couple of days, it will be up again
    all the best sir.
    Even more content, hagrid70? Wow. Those who have purchased it already will have access to the new content as an DMs Guild update or it will be marketed as whole new product?

it will update the current product. so a bunch of you will get about 60 new tokens for free. , (im a big fan of loyalty)

ive updated the art for the old set as well, to be used in conjunction with diablobobs layer extension. the new tokens will not work without it, but they look fantastically better.

Sweet!! I was wondering the same thing as I was able to get the recent update but couldn't find the base product listing. These tokens are gorgeous and with DiabloBob's extension, this is awesome. One question, the older versions were a bit hard to move in FG. Was anything done to address this?

the old versions, have a TON of clear space in them because of the layering issue. you MUST be able to select character tokens around and under them, therefore, lots of clear space, therefore hard to select. the new tokens with layering have varied alpha transparency, which means two things: they look a million times nicer, and they are much easier to select. BUT without the layering extension they will totally break your combat, consider yourself warned .

Hey hagrid - thanks for the reply. So when you say "without the layering extension" what are you specifically referring to? Thanks!

biablobob and rob twohys fantasygrounds critically awesome extensions.

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/261...antasy-Grounds

Thread Information