STAR TREK 2d20
Page 8 of 17 First ... 678910 ... Last
    New version uploaded!

In a nutshell, I added an option to basically ignore this extension if the target has the "IMMUNE: critical" effect.
    I also bypass this extension if the critical hit was from a Chaos Bolt spell.

Let me know what you think!
    Jeff.

Hi TheoGeek,

where can i find the downlaod link for the extension? i can't see it. :-)

Thanks for your work.

Quote Originally Posted by MSW View Post
    Hi TheoGeek,

where can i find the downlaod link for the extension? i can't see it. :-)

Thanks for your work.
    DOH! I could see the links for the attachments, but maybe not everyone else could? I just added a download link to the first post.

Hi thanks
    I just found it and thought to myself: I'm blind, it's still at the beginning anyway.

Now I wanted to delete my post ...

Quote Originally Posted by MSW View Post
    Hi thanks
    I just found it and thought to myself: I'm blind, it's still at the beginning anyway.

Now I wanted to delete my post ...
    HA! I've thought the same thing about things I've posted MANY times.

UPDATED!!

Found a crazy bug if multiple targets were selected. Should be fixed.

I tested it with a ton of scenarios, and they all *seemed* to be right (ignoring the critical damage bug that is being investigated by the devs).

Feedback appreciated!
    Last edited by TheoGeek; November 28th, 2019 at 18:00.

Gosh...this'l learn me to try to upload stuff when I'm tired. I just uploaded a new version. Still 2.1. As of the time on this post, the download link on the main page is the most recent one.

Notes: Adding the capability to handle options if the target has the "IMMUNE: critical" effect was harder than I thought, likely because of both my lack of understanding of the architecture of the ruleset, and my trying to be "too clever by half" in making the code compact. Some things may have fallen through the cracks, and I'll be updating this periodically as I find bugs. All that said, this is a pretty fun exercise and I'm learning a lot through it.

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, THANKS to everyone who has provided direction and input along the way!

Quote Originally Posted by TheoGeek View Post
    Gosh...this'l learn me to try to upload stuff when I'm tired. I just uploaded a new version. Still 2.1. As of the time on this post, the download link on the main page is the most recent one.

Notes: Adding the capability to handle options if the target has the "IMMUNE: critical" effect was harder than I thought, likely because of both my lack of understanding of the architecture of the ruleset, and my trying to be "too clever by half" in making the code compact. Some things may have fallen through the cracks, and I'll be updating this periodically as I find bugs. All that said, this is a pretty fun exercise and I'm learning a lot through it.

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, THANKS to everyone who has provided direction and input along the way!
    Thanks for all your work on this. My group (especially the Dwarf with Adamantine armor) will be very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    Thanks for all your work on this. My group (especially the Dwarf with Adamantine armor) will be very happy.
    Glad you like it! Let me know if it's behaving as you expect/desire.

TheoGeek this is great extension, thank you.

Thread Information