FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 17 First 1234513 ... Last
    So I finally picked this back up and think I have a finished product for you guys. The base extension is TASagent's and I slapped TheoGeek's in where needed. One problem is that I'm not really sure how to upload it here on the forum... which is kind of embarrassing, I feel that of all things, I should know how to do that

Click on the advanced button at the bottom of the post you are making and then find the manage attachments button to get the upload dialog.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks, my mind is doing a big "duh" to myself right now.
    Anyway, this is the "Character Vitality and Improved Criticals" extension. It has the optional rule of Vitality shown in Unearthed Arcana (og ext written by TASagent) and adds TheoGeek's extension for superior crits. The reason why I merged the two was that before the merge, the Vitality extension would override the ImprovedCrit like it wasn't even there - but now, since they are one, that is not an issue.

Update: see this thread https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...413#post349413 for the (updated) extension.
    Last edited by trembot_89; August 10th, 2017 at 21:45. Reason: link to separate thread

What about maximising the damage on things added to the attack from effects, such as Sneak Attack or Divine Smite? Is it possible, and if so, how do?

Example: A level 5 rogue with Dex mod +3 scores a crit using a short sword attack on which Sneak Attack applies, and so the Rogue deals [Max]1d6(Short Sword)+3{Dex mod}+[Max]3d6(Sneak Attack) + [Crit]1d6(Short Sword)+[Crit]3d6(Sneak Attack)
    Last edited by Stripe_dog; July 20th, 2018 at 23:07.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisbadger View Post
    What about maximising the damage on things added to the attack from effects, such as Sneak Attack or Divine Smite? Is it possible, and if so, how do?

Example: A level 5 rogue with Dex mod +3 scores a crit using a short sword attack on which Sneak Attack applies, and so the Rogue deals [Max]1d6(Short Sword)+3{Dex mod}+[Max]3d6(Sneak Attack) + [Crit]1d6(Short Sword)+[Crit]3d6(Sneak Attack)
    Currently, it does not function this way, it only MAXs the weapon damage, not effect damage (but it does roll effect damage twice). I'm not sure what it would take to MAX the effect damage prior to the additional roll.

Blog Entries
    Anybody try this with 3.3.6 yet? This is one of the extension I use and don't want to update until I know or have time to test. Anyone ?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Tested, works with 3.3.6.

Verified both with natural 20s and using the shift/damage to force crit damage rolls.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Yup - I used it last night and there were no issues when criticals were rolled.

This does not affect spell crits right?

It does. It affects any critical hit.

Thread Information