STAR TREK 2d20
Page 17 of 17 First ... 7151617
    Quote Originally Posted by toastsniffer187 View Post
    I have used this extension for 3 weeks then update 18 came out for pf2 ruleset and now the extension halfway works. Whats happening is once a critical (nat 20) is rolled and damage is then rolled the damage appears correct in chat box but the creature takes 0 dmg. I have to drag and drop the dmg on the creature. I can include Screen shots if my question requires more elaboration.
    This extension was written for 5E so I have not tested this for PF2. I can look into it, but I cant make any guarantees since I am not familiar with that ruleset.

Was this problem ever resolved? I'd love to use the extension, but I also cannot get it to work.
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

hmmm...I think so...this thread is OBE by the way...check out this one: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...roved-Critical (it's now on the forge)

Also, what version shows up in your chat window when you start (the latest is 7.1.8)? I just ran a test in PF2 and it works fine for me, but I only ran it with the Improved Critical extension loaded.

Here's what I got with a critical hit:

PF2_Critical.png
    Last edited by TheoGeek; May 8th, 2022 at 01:48.

Thread Information