DICE PACKS BUNDLE

How to deal with this problem?

Is there any way to implement "allies" in the Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition?
    The question I am doing is to facilitate the lives of those who call upon creatures or who have animal companions, the other question I have is how do I manage the transformation of the druid, allow it to control an animal he chooses to become, I know that there something like the Savage Worlds that would control your animal or familiars, but a know how it would be to deal with the transformation of the druid.

Since I'm not on my computer I can't link to the post but if you do a site search for 'Druid Wild Shape' you'll find it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Create the new shape as a PC or NPC and assign to the Player.

Damned assign by share?

Blog Entries
    For PC they login and select it as normal. For NPC you drag it on to their portrait - yes - share.

Here's the link to (one of the) discussions on this point.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information