5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Thread: 5e 12 row table

5e 12 row table

Not certain if this belongs here or the House of Healing, but I'll take my chances. Currently trying to build a 12-row table in 5e. There are options for everything but 12 on the radial menu to make a new table. Anybody got an idea how I can overcome this stumbling block, other than re-tooling my table for more/fewer rows?

Make the table with a number of rows close to what you want and then add more rows to get to the number you need. See item #4 in "Table Basics" in the user guide on tables here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Tables
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Sure thing! Just out of curiosity, is there any reason to omit just the one die from the default? :P

You're not limited to a table that's tied to dice, you could have 13 rows if you want - so it's not a dice thing.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Gotcha. Thanks for the help!

Thread Information