FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFG - One off to learn FG

I just recently downloaded FG to try my first online pen and paper. I would like to try it with pathfinder because I am already used to that system, but I am will to try with other systems just to get the feel and understanding with FG and online tabletop in the first place. I have next to no idea on how it all works, outside the videos I have watched on FG so would like all the help I can get. I have about 2 months of neither work (recently quit to prepare to goto school) nor school. Please hit me up I have alot of time to give this a try.

Thank you.

Blog Entries
    Please check out FG Con in my signature. You will need to do your best to keep the game going in PFS as the sessions have a time limit. They are all run by good GMs and are good scenarios.

FG Con 9 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - October 14-16 2016
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Its a good idea to post your time Zone, and preferred times of play. (GMT is also good) that way if someone were to be practicing to become a GM, they might invite you to a practice run.... otherwise keep an eye on the forum, games can fill fast, depending on the times they are offered.
    Kitty

Thread Information