DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Wookiee420 View Post
    The extension just gives you the ability to use them, it does not give you actual effects, so no nothing is wrong.
    Maybe I am missing something here. What is the point of this extension then?

Can't you create your own effects without this mod anyways? Or does this extension give the effects the ability to draw data from the character sheet and then auto apply the effects because this is not available in the base ruleset?

This extension allows you to create effects in global effects list and they will affect all combat tracker combatants without need to manually apply effect to all of them. This extension is still having baby steps, there are lots of functionality that will be added here such as only apply effect x to character without/with y. Anyways the extension is already usable in its current state
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thank you Ikael for all of your work with SW!

New version available!

Version 0.4 available! Required for SavageWorlds v4.5
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

I had a problem with Global Effects where it modified some players rolls but not others. We couldnt work out a reason why?
    2017-09-28 19_19_07-Fantasy Grounds.png
    In the picture you can hopeflly see that GM rolled results would have the Dim Light and Slippery effect applied, and some of the players (Sebastion and Lance), but other player rolls don't have it?

I had a problem with Global Effects where it modified some players rolls but not others. We couldnt work out a reason why?
    2017-09-28 19_19_07-Fantasy Grounds.png
    In the picture you can hopeflly see that GM rolled results would have the Dim Light and Slippery effect applied, and some of the players (Sebastion and Lance), but other player rolls don't have it?

I was originally using [Attack -2, Notice -2] changed it to [Fighting -2, Shooting -2, Notice -2] but still didnt consistantly apply to all players?

Could this be a propagation issue, ie they haven't loaded my manually added effect? I have seen at times that Effects can take time to pass to players.
    Last edited by flynnkd; September 29th, 2017 at 03:18.

I have been on vacation, far away from my computer. I will check & resolve this issue during the weekend.

First off, thanks Ikael for all the awesome extensions and enhancements you've made.

My question is, can these global effects be used to modify more than dice rolls? For example, could one be made for Fog/smoke/dust that halves or quarters range values for ranged weapons?

If so, how would I do it?

2017-10-26 17_56_16-Fantasy Grounds.png

2017-10-26 17_57_30-Fantasy Grounds.png

Still having issues with new entries into the Global list not being passed to other sessions. IN the above picture this is my GMs screen and a localhost account. Simultaneous rolls give different effects.

Thread Information