DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    I haven't had time to check this out properly. However one thing that could be causing this is the fact that user MUST have combat tracker oe chase tracker open for these effects to have any effect on die rolls. This is stupid design that carried from ruleset code but doesn't have actual need to exist (anymore).
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

I think you might be right, tried it with the CT open and things appear to be working. Limited test for now however.

Is there a word/tag for Run rolls that I can use to apply a global modifier? Tried Pace, Run, Running? Wounds affects it, but I want to have debris mods. ?

Quote Originally Posted by flynnkd View Post
    Is there a word/tag for Run rolls that I can use to apply a global modifier? Tried Pace, Run, Running? Wounds affects it, but I want to have debris mods. ?
    There is no keyword support for running. Effects can only apply to derived stats and traits. Running is not a trait. Do you have example where such modifier is needed?
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

I use global mods for things like Weak, poor and bad light, debris to slow movement or mod stealth, treacherous ground to mod Agility, Heat and gas to mod Vigour etc.

It seems like Global effects have an issue with the new update.

Update

New version available! This update makes the extension SavageWorlds v4.6 compatible.
    Last edited by Ikael; May 1st, 2018 at 21:04.

Global Effects for SavageWorlds 5.1 available

New version of Global Effects extension is available. See the v0.7 version that was uploaded here.

Notice that this updated version is only compatible with SavageWorlds 5.1 version which is available in test channel.

New version of Global Effects available (v0.8). Get it from here. This update allows you to drag effects from master list and drop them to global effects.

UPDATE: 0.9 was released moment ago!
    Last edited by Ikael; September 5th, 2019 at 23:01.

Hi its really usefull ext. Can you make the same for dnd 5e? I didnt find any on forum. Tnx

Thread Information