FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Attached is Frederick Hartell, member of the Order of St. George. From the RR Archetypes PDF linked above.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Talen,
    If you still have any opening, I would be interested in joining. Pm me if you have space.
    BDaniel

There is room and PM on it's way.

Quote Originally Posted by BDaniel View Post
    Talen,
    If you still have any opening, I would be interested in joining. Pm me if you have space.
    BDaniel

We have 3 players with BDaniel so we are good to go. I'll open a teamspeak channel on the fantasygrounds server and send a pm with the server alias.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Getting my PC ready now.

@Talen: Do we have enough players for the game to run tomorrow evening?

Just getting started:

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I would like to thank Talen for allowing me to play and being a gracious host. I would also like to thank NotRusselCrowe and Trenloe for a being a great group of fellas to kill some night crawling nasty buggers with. This was my first time playing this setting and I am sold on its Gothic, londonisk, steampunk feel. Talen did a great job bringing the setting to life and seamlessly adjusted to some curve balls we threw at him . It was a shame the poor Professor busted his noggin open when we were so close to saving him. It was a great night and thank you all.

“Yeah, Henry Rawlings … The roughest, toughest, rootinest, tootinest, shootinest Ripper that ever ripped a monster”

SF
    BDaniel

PS
    Could you send me the XML of ole Henry...he may need to make another appearance someday.

“Yeah, Henry Rawlings … The roughest, toughest, rootinest, tootinest, shootinest Ripper that ever ripped a monster killed the guy we were supposed to be rescuing”

Could you send me the XML of ole Henry...he may need to make another appearance someday.
    You can get it from your own computer using Manage Characters - select the "Rippers" campaign entry and when it loads up you can export the XML from the character selection screen.

Now why didn't I think of that.Thanks Trenloe. Well yeah there was that....the Professor died. I shot the horse. I think it was a forgone conclusion that the Professor had to take a dirt nap, Pard.

“Stranger, you just yupped yourself into a hole in the head!”

SF
    BDaniel
    Last edited by BDaniel; September 21st, 2016 at 11:20.

I really enjoyed running the game and playing with each of you - it was alot of fun and I appreciate you all working with me to smooth the edges as I worked through a new ruleset. You guys were a very fun group to game with and made my part much easier. I also loved that NotRusselCrow as the new new guy had dice exploding everywhere....who knew that the witchhunter was such a degenerate gambler?

BDaniel - if you have any problems pulling the cowboy out, let me know and I'll send him over.

It's a good thing we didn't come across any witches though, while my knowledge of gambling dens and those who frequent them is quite high (a witch hunter needs to decompress after a long day at the office, don't judge me!) I just couldn't seem to actually hit anything.

Thank you, everyone, for being patient with the new guy. It was greatly appreciated!!!

Happy gaming!

Thread Information