DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 72 First 123451353 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by chillman0122 View Post
    Moon Wizard can we get an updated OP with links/background/etc? I'd do it myself, but I'm up to my DM screen with newborn at the minute...
    Can you be more specific as to what you mean? There is a link in the first post to the old thread. What else is it you would like to see?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Can you be more specific as to what you mean? There is a link in the first post to the old thread. What else is it you would like to see?
    I was thinking that a new user might have some trouble jumping in (with the most recent thread being a continuation thread), so maybe just a more fully fleshed out OP. Links to the download site and tutorials etc. Is this making any sense? I'm not getting a lot of sleep haha

I see what you mean. The link in the first post in this thread is to the download and changelog for par5e so any new users would have to visit that thread anyway and they can get to that thread via the sticky at the top of the 5e forum here; the tutorials etc are linked in the same place here.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Does anyone have a good example of a set of input files (NPCs, items, etc.) for a Pathfinder module that works in Par5e that I might use as a guide? I'm having to jump into this and the tutorials and such are geared for 5E. Thank you in advance.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

I don't know if par5e handles Pathfinder at all. I think it can be used for some stuff in 3.5 but the tool is primarily written for 5e.

But there is a Pathfinder option in the drop down.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    I believe their is a parsing tool for some entitites that you can find over in the 3.5/PF sub-forum. But I don't frequent those so not sure where to point you.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

If it works for Pathfinder at all then I suspect that it will only be for story entries and even then there is a major bug in the output which will prevent it appearing in FG. You have to fix it in the xml. I'm pretty sure as I said that it won't do what you want (despite there being a drop down menu). As LordEntrails says check out the Pathfinder forums. I believe that virtually everything that you need for Pathfinder is already available anyway.

Yes, there's a PFRPG option in PAR5E. Was it ever implemented? Nope. You can put together basic story entries and such (i.e generic, non system specific data), but that's it (as far as Pathfinder is concerned). For creating NPCs have a look at the PF Creature Parser here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...2-Beta-Version
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi again, got a couple of problems with parsing some NPCs again.

Ive got one of them to work, however it doesnt appear within the module no matter how many times I restart it; has anyone come across this before?

Also, I have some tokens that dont attach themselves to the NPCs, mainly things like Hobgoblin Sergent; do I need to write them like this - hobgoblin_sergent.png ?

and lastly I cant seem to find anything wrong with this dude:

Magma Elemental
    Large elemental, neutral
    Armor Class 12 (natural armor)
    Hit Points 106 (12d10+40)
    Speed 30 ft., swim 60 ft. (in magma only)
    STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA
    17 (+3) 10 (+0) 17 (+3) 6 (-2) 10 (+0) 7 (-2)
    Damage Resistances bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical weapons.
    Damage Immunities fire, poison
    Condition Immunities exhaustion, grappled, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned, prone, restrained, unconscious
    Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 10
    Languages Ignan, Terran
    Challenge 5 (1800 XP)
    Lava Form. The elemental can enter a hostile creature's space and stop there, It can move through a space as narrow as 1 inch wide without squeezing. The first time it enters a hostile creature's space. that creature takes 5 (1d10) fire damage.
    Harden. Whenever the elemental takes 10 or more cold damage on a round, it partially hardens, its speed is reduced by 20 feet until the end Of its next turn. This effect is negated if it enters a body of molten material.
    Water Susceptibility. For every 5 feet the elemental moves in water, and for every gallon of water splashed onto it, the elemental takes 1 cold damage.
    Actions
    Multiattack. The elemental makes two touch attacks.
    Touch. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft, one target Hit: 10 (2d6 + 3) fire damage.
    ##;
    Composed in equal parts by fire and earth, magma are found roaming freely throughout the Plane of Fire or harnessed by Dao or Azers to power furnaces. Like lava flows, these elementals can he deceptively fast, in their native clement. They instinctively seek out heat, as they become sluggish in the cold and they shrink away from water.
    D&D DM of 15 yrs - Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information