DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Incoming and Saves Calculation

I have doubts regarding the my annual incoming
    The adventure is in 1920 and I rolled 7 that second table gives me 6500
    I know I will no income plug and March rolled value, but it says I have a Personal Property worth 5X my incoming ie 32500 then it is said that 1/10 that is what has in the bank as savings, but is 1/10 of 6500 or 1/10 of 32500?

Blog Entries
    Im not sure which number you should be basing it off. Ultimately it doesnt matter so much as you dont really keep accurate records of money in CoC (at least as far as I can remember). You would look at their Credit Rating and decide if the expenditure is reasonable or not. If its reasonable they can do it - if its not reasonable then they will need to do more explaining as to how they achieve that...

I made the character that way, of course there is still buying equipment.

Attachment 15328Attachment 15329Attachment 15330Attachment 15331

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    ... it is said that 1/10 that is what has in the bank as savings, but is 1/10 of 6500 or 1/10 of 32500?
    As per the CoC 6e rulebook. It is assets that is 5 x yearly income - not just property. 1/10 of the assets is banked as cash - so $3,500 in cash, another 1/10 ($3,500) in stocks and bonds, convertible in 30 days. 8/10 covers the other assets: "The remainder is in old books, a house, or whatever seems appropriate to the character."
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

If I understand right:

So if I have $ 6,500 of yearly incoming
    I will have $ 3,250 in cash
    I will have $ 3,250 in savings
    I will have the value you want in real estate if I set $ 3,250
    So the value of my personal property is $ 22,750

And the character sheet looks like this:

Attachment 15332

Yeah, that is about right - if that is how you want to split the remaining 8/10 of the assets for this specific character.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information