DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Extension question

Hello there. i am trying to change my decal to the warrior.png. What i am doing wrong?thanx

Blog Entries
    Looks ok to me.
    Once you load the extension you then need to select the decal from Options.
    As a minor aside you could change this particular image to a jpg and save about 75% of the file size/weight (and in turn memory and transfer speeds).

It's telling me that your extension won't unzip so I'm guessing you zipped it up wrong.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    it unzipped for me... but I used... 7zip... perhaps lamentia didnt zip it and used 7z compression or anything other than zip compression?

I use 7zip too, since after a recent update the inbuilt windows 10 unzipper refused to work. And that's what I've done here was tried to use the windows unzipper instead of 7zip; I clicked the wrong option it seems. It is telling me that it's unzipped as a .rar archive so could that be the problem?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanx for your help but in fantasy grounds doesn't give the option: masks custom desktop to select it, when you are in the screen in extensions for what you want to load.Can you try test it while you load the fantasy grounds?thanx again.

Quote Originally Posted by lamentia View Post
    Thanx for your help but in fantasy grounds doesn't give the option: masks custom desktop to select it, when you are in the screen in extensions for what you want to load.Can you try test it while you load the fantasy grounds?thanx again.
    As has been mentioned above by Zacchaeus, the extension has been compressed using RAR compression, not ZIP compression. Create the extension again making sure you select the compression type as ZIP.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yep its done thanx guys. The next thing now is how to make it to cover the whole monitor not only a part of it.
    Last edited by lamentia; September 9th, 2016 at 18:56.

I can't find yet how resize the image to fit in the whole fantasy grounds background.

I' m not sure you can can you? Most of the decals that I've seen are just in the middle of the screen. But them I could have been looking at all the wrong decals.

Thread Information