DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Open Character Creation for new season

In order to help people get ready for the new Adventurers League Season 5, Storm King's Thunder, I've opened up my Fantasy Grounds server and will leave it running all weekend so that people without the PHB and other books can create characters at their leisure. I have all legal sources available. Feel free to log on and work on your own characters for online play, or just sit and chat, helping others or learning the program throughout the weekend. I will be available off and on answering questions. I have the Ultimate License so any license can join.

My Fantasy Grounds server is located at "meek turret puny quill"

You may also join my Teamspeak Channel to ask questions.
    Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Server Password: Dungeoneers
    Channel: DM Brynnan
    Bryan Britt, a.k.a. Brynnan the High

Adventurers League Online, Local Coordinator for Fantasy Grounds
    Adventurers League Online, Quest of the Week DM Team

Ultimate License Holder, any license can play

Brynnan, this was awesome and helped out a lot. Being able to drag and drop form the PHB makes it all a snap. The instructions you wrote on export and import worked like a champ and I now have my character to use in adventurers league games on FG!

I hope more folks are taking advantage of this. If you don't have the full PHB this is a great opportunity.

I hope everyone is using this great opportunity.

Will the EE Companion be available for use this coming season? I am hoping to pilfer some flavorful druid spells from this book.

You can use any expansion you want to use, but only one. It's listed in the ALPG as PHB+1. So, yes, you can choose to have the EE as your +1, but doing so keeps you from using SCAG. For details you can see the ALPG 5.1

Crap
    I was thinking of making a character for this but am new to AL and missed out on this...

Just let me know when you would liek to do it. I don't mind opening up my server if I'm not playing. It doesn't take much resources running in the background.

Im free most days... off work do to accident... have made a few 5e char. but i noticed al is alittle different and more to keep track of

could you possibly allow me to do this as well? im new to D&D adventures league and need to make a character and possibly be told about the things that are different then D&D 5th.

Thread Information