FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix1x1 View Post
    I'm trying to get the files..but I don't understand for some reason it said I don't have the permission...I just created a new user for that..and same thing.
    We temporarily tightened things down yesterday as we were dealing with server issues. I have re-enabled downloads for attachments. Please try again now and let me know if you still have any issues.

Thanks,

-Doug

Is the extension 3.2 compatible? I would like to us it tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VinAlanson View Post
    Is the extension 3.2 compatible? I would like to us it tomorrow.
    trenloe has about 3dozen extensions to check. If it hasnt been tagged as updated/tested then its not tested.
    You will need to test yourself in the interim.

Updated.
    Last edited by Trenloe; November 11th, 2016 at 00:43.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Updated for FG v3.2.0 - download v0.2 of the extension from post #1.

Note: when FG v3.2.1 comes out this extension will need to be updated again!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you.

Update for FG v3.2.2 (and v3.2.3) compatibility.

v3.3.0 update available in post #1 - you must update to this version for FG v3.3.0 compatibility.

Note: I've now rolled this functionality into the enhanced images extension (layers) - so you can now use layers and auto image resize for your face-to face games. Available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...sed-on-CoreRPG) If you use the enhanced images extension you don't need this one - don't run both!

I'd appreciate some help with what Im sure is a simple issue for someone that knows what they are doing. My squares are coming out too large. I have a Samsung 55 inch 4k tv I am try to use with the extension. The resolution is 3840 x 2160 and I've set that as the resolution in my pc's display setting as well. I've loaded the extension to FG and updated to 3.3 in FG. I've typed "/tvsize 55 2160" in the chat window and confirmed the resolution is saved in my campaign by typing /tvsize. (I've also tried it as 3840 with the same result). After that, I've shared the image to the players via localhost and on the player side (with the 4k tv), Ive right clicked on the image, selected resize and then resize to grid square. This results in the image being resized and moved to the upper left corner - but my squares are too large. I am using the maps from the Smiteworks Curse of Strahd conversion using both the existing grid lines as well as canceling the gridlines and creating new ones....same issue. Any idea where Im missing a step?

EDIT 1: There must be a setting I'm missing somewhere because the FG instance on the 4k tv is fitting less info than my 1440 pc monitor. I do have the display setting on the PC showing 3840 x 2160 at 60 p and the TV screen shows the same....any troubleshooting suggestions would be appreciated.

EDIT 2: I've also ticked off autoscaling on my graphics card (nvidia 980)

Solved! It was a setting in "Display Settings" called "Change the size of text, apps and other items" that was auto set to 300%. Changing to 100% did the trick.
    Last edited by Talen; April 23rd, 2017 at 12:36.

Thread Information