STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last
    In Scotland we don't use any kind of actual measuring systems. Our TVs come in a variety of sizes like big and really big and huge ��
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    In Scotland we don't use any kind of actual measuring systems. Our TVs come in a variety of sizes like big and really big and huge ��
    What happened to little and wee little?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Looks great on my 23" monitor.

A couple things that I though of...

Would it be possible to have an option to create the image window the size of your available desktop space? I'd be more interested in using the pan than moving the image. Same effect, really, but just a preference.

Would it be possible to populate the image in the upper left hand corner of the window by default? Again, another preference thing.

Regarding the Imperial/Metric, maybe add an option to specify the measurement type? /tvsize 60 1080 <in or cm> or /tvsize 60<" or cm> 1080 to keep it sort.

Again, good work!

Disregard, double post. FG Site is lagging for me.
    Last edited by tdewitt274; September 15th, 2016 at 05:23.

Quote Originally Posted by tdewitt274 View Post
    Would it be possible to have an option to create the image window the size of your available desktop space? I'd be more interested in using the pan than moving the image.
    I don't think it's possible to get the current size of the full FG desktop, so I'm afraid this is a no. Once the image is resized used CTRL+left-click-and-drag to resize the window to the size you want.

Would it be possible to populate the image in the upper left hand corner of the window by default? Again, another preference thing.
    It pretty much does - it sets it 1 pixel in and 1 pixel down. Depending on which theme you're using the image frame itself might make it look like it's further in than it actually is.

Regarding the Imperial/Metric, maybe add an option to specify the measurement type? /tvsize 60 1080 <in or cm> or /tvsize 60<" or cm> 1080 to keep it sort.
    Yeah, I'd do it similar to that if I do it.

Again, good work!
    Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Wow! Me like!
    Patou a.k.a: Patmaster
    Challenging players since 1987
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    https://twitter.com/PatouLeFou
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

Absolutely brilliant - just what I need for those face to face games. This needs adding in to the code instead of an extension as soon as possible!!!

One thing - any chance we can have an option to hide the dice only on the player clients. Something like:

/dice hide
    /dice show

This would remove them from being displayed over the map. Yes I know there is an extension to remove the dice but I think that removes it from all (I could be wrong).

The way I run the game is to have the server running on my laptop screen (where I would need the dice) and a second client running on the same laptop connected via local host. This second client would display to the players via an external screen connected by HDMI and would be great if the dice can be removed from this screen only...
    Ultimate License
    UK Time Zone (GMT/BST)
    DM'ing since 1977 (Basic D&D)

Currently Playing:
    Empire of the Ghouls 5E Campaign
    Tales from the Yawning Portal 5E Campaign
    Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder 1e
    Amazing Adventures 5E Campaign
    "Some are born to move the world, to live their fantasies
    But most of us just dream about the things we'd like to be."
    Rush - Losing It

Currently DM'ing
    Princes of the Apocalypse 5E Campaign
    Waterdeep: Mad Mage 5E Campaign
    The Blight 5E Campaign

Quote Originally Posted by ColinBuckler View Post
    One thing - any chance we can have an option to hide the dice only on the player clients. Something like:

/dice hide
    /dice show
    That's a good idea. Let me look into it...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I'm trying to get the files..but I don't understand for some reason it said I don't have the permission...I just created a new user for that..and same thing.

Thread Information