STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

Blog Entries
    Good deal! By the way, Moon Wizard updated the Lua for refmanuals a couple weeks ago so you can name them now.

I submitted the remaster of CS1 After Winter's Dark a couple days ago. I realized afterward that, it's "done" but I totally forgot to add the keywords for the search feature. Not sure if they're going to go ahead and put it up then let me patch it later or just wait on me to do the keywords. Because I'm not looking forward to that. I loathe fooling around with keywords. I wish I had a Notepad++ plugin that would handle it in one stop but I have to use two or three different websites to do it. For each page.

U1 remaster is almost done too. I thought I'd have all four U modules done by now LOL.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortar View Post
    Just as a quick update, I have finished the conversion of Expanding Classes, it includes both the library format we are used to using and includes a full complete refmanual section. At the the suggestion of both JohnD and damnedI will adding links to the class for the abilities, and making entries so the new supporting sub-classes appear under the classes sidebar button for increased ease of use. A couple more days and I will have this done.
    Looking forward to adding this to my sizeable C&C FG library.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Proof! I think all I have left to do on U1 is place the markers on the maps then decide if I want to build the entire adventure (Story) section of the module in the refmanual or just leave that the GM Prep bits...

Blog Entries
    Looking at a recently added 5e module it has no refmanual in it at all. Straight up story entries.
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    I know, almost everything is Story entries. I hate that. I have a really hard time reading things when they're in a single little window that I have to open, then close. Especially Savage Worlds stuff, but I'm not a fan of it as an overall practice.

Zacc's 5E modules use ref manuals for the GM Prep stuff but no Story. When I did Jericho Rose, I put the entire adventure in the refmanual so it was playable both there and in the Story pages. Right now I only have GM Prep stuff in the refmanual and I might leave it that way to see if it gets a response. Which it won't because there's no commentary/ratings for the Store Content...

This brings up a question I've had..what does one do in order to become a community developer? I'm rather enjoying coding up the XML for the Savage Rifts stuff, and figure that any experience I can get would make me better at it!

Chris/GB
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Game in Progress: AD&D 2e - Against the Zhentarim

Blog Entries
    Just send an email to [email protected] and let Doug know what project you want to work on. He and James will handle getting you set up in the system.

Oh, and I'm sure you're already aware that Savage Rifts is off the table for FG? :/

Absolutely aware that it is so. Part of the reason why I converted the stuff for my own use...I was shocked that Palladium gave the OK for Pinnacle to do Savage Rifts. I don't forsee it happening again!
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Blog Entries
    Oh, I dunno, it definitely been a boon for both systems. It's just that the license agreement Palladium gave was for PDFs only -- no other electronic format, which excludes FG.

I agree it's been a boon for both systems...Just look how much $ the Kickstarter brought in. I think that having SR for FG is a win-win for both...Palladium gets a part of the profits (I imagine) for little or no work. Community developers develop it for FG, Smiteworks gets a part of the profits as well. We can always hope that the OK is given!

GB

Thread Information