DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
    Blog Entries

Testing the waters...

All you Crusaders out there. C&C needs some love on FG. Starting to do some conversion work on products I don't see in the store yet. I put up a big long blog post about some projects I have on the go and/or just finished. There is a bit about a C&C conversion I have just started. If you are interested check out either of the blog links in my signature, and feed back is always welcome.
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    More stuff for Castles and Crusades will be nice!
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure there is nobody actively doing anything with the ruleset. Only issue I have is I started collecting the basics, so most of what I have for C&C is already on FG. There is a pile that it isn't ...yet. I just need to watch the sales on Drivethru as I find TLG's PDFs are definitely not on the cheaper side.
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Mortar View Post
    I just need to watch the sales on Drivethru as I find TLG's PDFs are definitely not on the cheaper side.
    TLG regularly have sales on their own website - subscribe to their newsletter and keep an eye out for sales, they frequently have 30%, 40% and sometimes 50% off (at least that seems to be the case in the last couple of months). https://www.trolllord.com/tlgstore/ After a while looking through the store an invitation to join the newsletter popped up.

EDIT: or sign up here: https://visitor.r20.constantcontact....Aitdj3c6Q7A%3D
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Already signed for it. I have a 15% coupon code for their store when I signed up. Also, I need to identify what products FG users want in the store, and what Doug would like to see in there as well.
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortar View Post
    Already signed for it. I have a 15% coupon code for their store when I signed up. Also, I need to identify what products FG users want in the store, and what Doug would like to see in there as well.
    1 vote for the Free City of Eskadia here. Expanded Classes is a newer release that would be nice.

Colour content from the recent printings, especially the tokens, as an update to the existing products would be welcome as well. Better handling of multi-classed characters on the PC sheet would be welcome, especially as it pertains to the Spells tab )which existed in an earlier version of the ruleset prior to the big update that gave us what we have now).

Not sure personally about modules - the older ones are IMO on the side of requiring an unacceptable level of additional CK work IMO - assume any new ones would make better use of better resolution maps and actually contain complete stat blocks for NPCs instead of the partial stuff (understanding you can only work with what TLG gives you in the original product... a case where the minimal approach is not better). Perhaps an issue of personal preference/approach, admittedly.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

Blog Entries
    The one I started with was Expanded Class to give me the best idea of how the ruleset differs behind the scenes. I have Eskadia in PDF so that will be done for sure. What I do own in PDF is in the attached image.
    Attachment 15124

All either Drivethru or TLG. Updating older products is the list as well.

The changes to the character sheet are something that will take me a bit longer, I have very little experience with lua, It is something that I will get worked out though.
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    Bluffside would be another good one.

- John Diefenbaker

Lost City of Gaxmoor
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dberkompas View Post
    Lost City of Gaxmoor
    That would be a good one - there are a few supplemental modules with it that were stretch or supplemental goals/extras.

- John Diefenbaker

Thread Information