FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Maybe I'm just daft but...

...well, I'm having some trouble here:

Quote Originally Posted by SmiteWorks
    You can use any sheet link icon to create a shortcut on an image. To do this, select "Enable Shortcuts" from the image radial menu, and drag links onto the image. The pins indicating the shortcuts will be invisible when not in this mode. You can temporarily access the shortcut mode by keeping the control key pressed.
    I can't seem to find the "Enable Shortcuts"-option. :?:

Right click on a map, go to the layers sub-menu, there should be an icon for the Enable Shortcuts.
    • snikle •
    . .lapsus calumni. .

Now I'm utterly confused - I've got Navigator, Enable Mask and Set Grid, but no Enable Shortcuts. What the...

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader
    Now I'm utterly confused - I've got Navigator, Enable Mask and Set Grid, but no Enable Shortcuts. What the...
    You're in the right place. First, try dropping a link on the image with the control key down. Get a pin on the map this way? Second, try rerunning the patch. We once got a report of a resource file not getting updated by a patch, and this might help if you're victim to this patcher problem.
    Tero Parvinen
    Fantasy Grounds Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Goblin-King
    You're in the right place. First, try dropping a link on the image with the control key down. Get a pin on the map this way?
    No, unfortunately not.

Quote Originally Posted by Goblin-King also
    Second, try rerunning the patch. We once got a report of a resource file not getting updated by a patch, and this might help if you're victim to this patcher problem.
    No, this didn't help either, I did this twice actually. One time with the file that I already had downloaded, and then I downloaded a new one in case the first got corrupted or whatever. Still the same thing.

This is what it looks like, I guess the new button should have appeared between the Navigator- and the Enable Mask-button, right?

It's not critical or anything but it would be nice to have. :wink: I could try to uninstall completely, reinstall and then apply this patch.

Are you running a custom ruleset? If you are, you should check the altered resource files for any changes. In this case, the problem might be the image control definition. You might want to make sure you have the following inside your image control definition:

Code:
    <indicators availability="indicator_sent" locked="indicator_locked" loading="indicator_loading" zoom="indicator_zoom" shortcuts="indicator_shortcuts" />
    <shortcut icon="pin" hotspot="2,21" />
    <drawing defaultsize="500,500" />
    Of course, you can replace the image names with your own graphics if you have some.
    Tero Parvinen
    Fantasy Grounds Guru

Yeah, it was my custom ruleset that was the problem alright. I tried open 'A Tale of Dinor' and there it was (plus a few other things that I hadn't seen before). A few edits later and it was all there in my own ruleset. Thanks!

Which file would that be in?

Quote Originally Posted by Goblin-King
    Are you running a custom ruleset? If you are, you should check the altered resource files for any changes. In this case, the problem might be the image control definition. You might want to make sure you have the following inside your image control definition:

Code:
    <indicators availability="indicator_sent" locked="indicator_locked" loading="indicator_loading" zoom="indicator_zoom" shortcuts="indicator_shortcuts" />
    <shortcut icon="pin" hotspot="2,21" />
    <drawing defaultsize="500,500" />
    Of course, you can replace the image names with your own graphics if you have some.

That would normally be in the /data/graphics.xml

Could not find it there, compared orginal to the custom one, and did not see anything different than a few lines in a few othe xml's with tooltips...

Guess have to look more closely later..

Thread Information