DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Leader lines might be tough to do. Though maybe utilizing the existing pointers somehow? But anyway, low priority on that. Your other ideas/enhancements are much more important.

Awesome work on this. Thanks for one more outstanding contribution to the community.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

The hidden/secrecy button isn't working for me. When the eye is a darker color, I put down a label called "Shady Inn". Then I press the eye symbol again to grey it out and place a label "Hidden?". It doesn't show up as red and when I have a second client which is connected as a player they can see both labels.

Quote Originally Posted by Rilmarion View Post
    The hidden/secrecy button isn't working for me. When the eye is a darker color, I put down a label called "Shady Inn". Then I press the eye symbol again to grey it out and place a label "Hidden?". It doesn't show up as red and when I have a second client which is connected as a player they can see both labels.
    Which ruleset are you using this with? Could you provide a screenshot showing the issue?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

https://imgur.com/a/4sGJj

The image there is split into four sections showing from top down:

1) Typing in "Dark Eye" with eye button pressed (darker eye).
    2) Placing the Label
    3) Typing in "Light Eye" with button not pressed (light color).
    4) Placing the Label, not showing up as red.

I am using the 5E ruleset.

List of extension if it matters:

5E - Language Font (FR) - wizards (not enabled)
    5E - Language Fonts - Wizards (not enabled)
    5E Quick referance decals
    5E Theme - Wizards (not enabled)
    D&D Monster Manual Desktop Decal
    D&D Player's Handbook Desktop Decal
    DOE Base Extensions
    DOE Locations
    DOE Organisations
    DOE Weather
    Drop Lowest
    Enahnced Images (CoreRPG+) (Not enabled as this seemed to block your extension use completly)
    Fantasy Language Chat
    FGRandom
    GM PC Ownership
    Image Text Lables
    Theme - Dungeon alternative 50
    Theme - Wood Alternate 50 (Not enabled)

Can you try it in a brand new 5E campaign with only the label extension enabled?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Okay, created a new campaign, with nothing loaded but your extension and token module loaded. I then opened the Legacy of the Crystal Shard campaign module from the FG store, opened a map from there and same results, no red text. I then created another new campaign and didn't load LotCS and just went to google, googled a fighter from the fight that I had just finished watching and uploaded that and tried, same results: https://imgur.com/a/7gJOx

Quote Originally Posted by Rilmarion View Post
    Okay, created a new campaign, with nothing loaded but your extension and token module loaded. I then opened the Legacy of the Crystal Shard campaign module from the FG store, opened a map from there and same results, no red text. I then created another new campaign and didn't load LotCS and just went to google, googled a fighter from the fight that I had just finished watching and uploaded that and tried, same results: https://imgur.com/a/7gJOx
    Thanks for working with me on this. I can recreate the issue and I can see the reason in the extension. I'll provide an update soon...

Thanks, look forward to the update.

Updated extension v1.1 - bug fixes and functionality improvements (edit, rename and move labels; change font size).

Thread Information