FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    And so I made this one for those who don't want the NPC to Party Sheet and find it to tedious to make their NPC on a Character sheet. You again have to have the NPC in the local campaign database as you have to be able to edit it (the lock button top right) then scroll all the way to the bottom of your NPC and you will see a text entry box and a button. The text field allows you to put in a name you want to be the owner of the created PC, if you enter nothing it defaults to makePC, that way players wont see the character in the character selection window, but you could also put a players name so that they could control say a wolf or something they have charmed. The button does the conversion and opens up the PC sheet, now its a work in progress and some things I am not sure I will be able to convert all the way but it will do about 80% or more of the work for you. Please let me know if it has any problems with certain NPC's as I have not been able to test it on them all, and also the formatting of the NPC must follow exactly how they are in the 5E Basic Rules.

Fixed: Ranged Weapons were showing up with Melee icon.
    Fixed: Weapons that had "Melee or Ranged" only putting in one entry, and added check for heal dice in spells and innate spells.
    Fixed: Attacks that had 2 damage types , was only grabbing one.
    Fixed: Truesight wasn't getting captured.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mr900rr; July 29th, 2018 at 10:02. Reason: having issues with upload it changing my animated gif to a jpg

You put a link to this in the PF forum. Did you make your extension work for CoreRPG?

I made it for 3.5E which shares with PF and I also made it for 5E, put the link here for others like me who use both 3.5E and 5E so they could see the other useful extensions listed in the thread. I will have to check if it works with CoreRPG alone I know most of the files it replaces are in CoreRPG. It doesnt work in CoreRPG but I dont think it would be hard to make a version that did.
    Last edited by mr900rr; July 21st, 2018 at 06:37.

Yeah very true don't see what the need would be for it in CoreRPG.

So I finally got to having a look at this, but it seems it doesn't work with the latest FG update? (I don't see the "No XP" option on the XP tab of the Party Sheet in 5e)...

No rush to reply, it's taken me like 6 weeks to look at this after all, but it'd be useful for me if/when you get time (and hopefully others too!)

Ok ill take a look and see if I cant get that fixed pronto, I haven't been on FG in a week or so, half my town got evacuated due to a fire.Oh wait "No XP"? you must be talking about the extension Damned posted not mine lol.
    Last edited by mr900rr; August 8th, 2018 at 22:13.

Quote Originally Posted by mr900rr View Post
    I haven't been on FG in a week or so, half my town got evacuated due to a fire.
    Holy cow. Stay safe dude and focus on the things that matter (fixing an extension for a stranger for a game surely does not compared to this!) Hope things are ok over there, or will be, I hear those fires in California (where I'm guessing you are?) are pretty bad right now and will continue for some weeks yet

First, hope you’re ok. Second, I just hit a spot near the end of Rise of the Runelords where I want to add a NPC/hostile to the party. I found this thread while looking for options and it seems perfect. Any update?

Script Error: [string "ps/scripts/converter_npc.lua"]:226: attempt to compare nil with number

I get this with some of the NPC's I have

Thread Information