5E Character Create Playlist

Thread: AetherCon

Blog Entries

AetherCon

I recently came across this at penandpapergames.com https://penandpapergames.com/
    - they are also organising a virtualcon (AetherCon) using a still in development VTT called Traipse https://www.knowledgearcana.com/traipse-openrpg
    Its a pity that this isnt running earlier than FG2Con as it would be good to learn from their experience.
    Anyway - I think we ought to promote FG2Con on sites like this as soon as we get a little more organised...

regards
    Damian

Hey mate,

Yeah, we're hoping to get going full-steam-ahead at the end of this month. My mother's 80th birthday has taken priority at the moment (I need to talk to her about disrupting my RPG work!) but I should be able to get back on-board with the team and start spamming, err... I mean publicising the FGCon on various forums and beyond.

Blog Entries
    ::NECRO:: since apparently that's what I do!

AetherCon is apparently going strong still and scheduled for November this year. Focusing on Roll20 and Hangouts because FREE. Anyway... probably couldn't hurt if some of the more prolific organizers -- especially AL and PFS -- would contact them about some Fantasy Grounds tables and get some attention in this direction?

Blog Entries
    Stephen hates FG. Ain't gonna happen lol
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    Oh so it's just some random dude's solo wankfest con? I'd never heard of it so I thought it was a real thing... that's a shame.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Oh so it's just some random dude's solo wankfest con? I'd never heard of it so I thought it was a real thing... that's a shame.
    Everything starts as *someones* idea. Aethercon is a decet sized event and has been running for 4 or 5 years now I think. He will not allow FG games to be run at Aethercon though.

Thread Information