FG Spreadshirt Swag

Blog Entries

Console Error in Sundered Skies "The Ice Tower"

I don't remember this ever happening until the recent update to Sundered Skies? Anyway, in the frame "01. Disaster!" all the way at the bottom is a list of links -- 2 ships, 1 image of a ship, and an NPC. The two ships (The Mirabelle and The Rosie) generate the following console error: Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (climb) in windowclass (skyship_combat).

I don't remember ever having that error before, but since Sundered Skies had an update the other day, perhaps this is a ripple effect?

Attachment 14935

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    I don't remember this ever happening until the recent update to Sundered Skies? Anyway, in the frame "01. Disaster!" all the way at the bottom is a list of links -- 2 ships, 1 image of a ship, and an NPC. The two ships (The Mirabelle and The Rosie) generate the following console error: Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (climb) in windowclass (skyship_combat).

I don't remember ever having that error before, but since Sundered Skies had an update the other day, perhaps this is a ripple effect?

Attachment 14935
    The problem seems to be that the Mirabelle and the Rosie entries both have empty <climb><climb/> entries removing those fixed the error, not sure why this was not a problem
    before, will upload fixed module this evening.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Blog Entries
    Thanks, and sorry, I keep finding random errors in these things. You probably hate me already LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Thanks, and sorry, I keep finding random errors in these things. You probably hate me already LOL
    Weill I hate that there are errors to be found, but not you personally, keep up the good work!
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thread Information