DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

[LFP] DDEX 3-01 Harried in Hillsfar August 8th 10am EDT

This is a little short notice for an AL adventure this coming Monday at 10am EST.

DDEX 3-01 Harried in Hillsfar August 8th 10am EDT

Sing up on the game calendar here as well as more information: (can't post the link to the games calendar, "Post Denied." Hilarious. Sign up on the games calendar, ID: 2120)

FG License: Ultimate, players only need Demo
    Game System: 5th Edition Dungeons & Dragons

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: TeamSpeak

I will give this a go. I don't care to much about legal this, legal that. I am new to 5e and FG. There will be a learning curve.

Well, I'm sorry you feel that way. But I'm running it as Adventure League legal game. Which is why I posted it in the Adventure League forum and not the regular LFG forum.
    J.

Huh? Sorry that I feel what way. My point was I don't feel any way about it. I am so green that I really don't know what a league game or illegal game is. Nor does it matter to me. I can role play within any structure. I am looking forward to playing.

Blog Entries
    Hi Shrp72 - Adventure League games have specific requirements for the characters. If you are new to 5e/AL/RPGs have a chat with GM via PM and see if he/she can provide you with a PreGen that way you will have a compliant character. If you play a non compliant character it invalidates the session for everyone else who is playing AL.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadpiratejosh View Post
    This is a little short notice for an AL adventure this coming Monday at 10am EST.

DDEX 3-01 Harried in Hillsfar August 8th 10am EDT

Sing up on the game calendar here as well as more information: (can't post the link to the games calendar, "Post Denied." Hilarious. Sign up on the games calendar, ID: 2120)

FG License: Ultimate, players only need Demo
    Game System: 5th Edition Dungeons & Dragons

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: TeamSpeak
    Hi dreadpiratejosh until you have 10-12 posts you cant post links....
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2120

Quote Originally Posted by Shrp72 View Post
    Huh? Sorry that I feel what way. My point was I don't feel any way about it. I am so green that I really don't know what a league game or illegal game is. Nor does it matter to me. I can role play within any structure. I am looking forward to playing.
    I apologize, I misunderstood your post.
    No worries about you being new to 5e or FG, they are both easy!
    As damned said, the AL has specific guidelines to character creation, I can provide you with a pregen, you want to play a Dwarf Paladin I see? I can give you a couple options.

You can hit me up with a PM if you want to take this off this board, or have any questions about how any of this works.

Josh
    Last edited by dreadpiratejosh; August 5th, 2016 at 03:02.

Western Tennessee, near the Mississippi River
    I registered on the calendar. Created a character in FG with the standard array, adjusted by race. I am off work tomorrow so very excited to find a game during the early daytime. When will the server be available if invited to participate?

The server will be up tomorrow morning. Should be around 8. Host: epic echo insane orc

Thread Information