FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFG Tonight: Will play almost anything

Just looking to get into something tonight.

FG License: Ultimate
    Time Zone: East Coast time (I think it's GMT -5)
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time:Just looking for a one-shot tonight/today
    Term: one-shot.
    Voice:Whatever you need
    Game System Preferred: Any
    Game System Experience: Been playing D&D and Call of Cthulhu since the early 80's; am willing to play any system
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Been playing on FG since April. I run a bi-weekly game and play in one as well

Character Type Preferred: Been kinda wanting to play a rogue lately, but I'll play anything. Except Millard Fillmore. Under no circumstances will I play Millard Fillmore in a game EVER!!!

I'm also looking for something for tonight, though I'm a bit more picky about system.

FG License: Demo, but willing to upgrade to Standard
    Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -4)
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time:Just looking for a one-shot tonight/today
    Term: one-shot.
    Voice: anything
    Game System Preferred: D&D 5e, 3.5e, or 4e (in order of preference)
    Game System Experience: Some 3.5e experience 8 years ago, read the PHB for 4e and 5e as well as creating characters
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Almost brand new. Downloaded it a couple days ago and started exploring.

Preferred Character: Cleric or Fighter. Anything else would take me some time to learn and parse through their abilities.

BTW, for the most part, Eastern time is currently on Daylight Savings Time (Eastern Daylight Time), so we're GMT -4. Usually Eastern is GMT -5 (Eastern Standard Time), like you said, but I'm not and likely neither are you at the moment. There are some places that don't observe DST, though, so I can't be sure whether you are or not.
    Last edited by j624; July 30th, 2016 at 22:36.

Destin, Florida (Paradise) Central Time Zone
    Looking for someone to play Millard Fillmore in a game tonight

Thread Information