FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 24 First 1234513 ... Last
    Time to schedule days off! I am clearing my schedule and I WILL game that weekend! All weekend if I have my way!

Hope to run something but this is in the middle of a busy season for me. Fingers crossed. DramaSystem, Fate, or Deadlands Noir all possible.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

We that much notice I'll be able to run something, not sure what yet.

Most likely Deadlands Reloaded: The Magnificent Seven
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Blog Entries
    Cool, I'll sign up for something @Doswelk runs just to let him get even and murder my character because I keep finding errors for him to fix! lol

I'm running a AAW 5e adventure called Alagorans Gem which is in the style of old skool tomb of Horrors White Plume Mountain

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    I'm running a AAW 5e adventure called Alagorans Gem which is in the style of old skool tomb of Horrors White Plume Mountain
    Alagorans Gem looks great, maybe I'll be able to join in on that one. I got Goblin Cave to run at FG Con myself, thought I'd try something I feel I can complete in 3-4 hours. Now I need to read it and maybe do a play test before hand.

Happy gaming!

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    great, I'd totally love to explore a Tomb-like death trap!

Blog Entries
    I might try to run a DCC funnel tournament (The Shambling Un-Dead, fitting for Halloween). The goal is to survive as many encounters as you can with your 0-level PC. If you die, you can grab a new PC and keep playing (or not). The game runs for 3-4 hours with up to 8 players that I will probably recruit from the chat room rather than trying to get players to pre-register. Play for 20 minutes, or a few hours. If there's enough interest, maybe there will even be a prize for the winner.

Funny that I am the developer for the FG D20 Modern ruleset and the Stargate: SG-1 Extension available for it and I have never once ran a game in either the D20 Modern, nor the Stargate extension.

I think this may be the excuse to finally do so ... so sign me up for the following:

1 game of D20 Modern - I will run an "Aliens"-themed game, complete with pre-gens of everyone's favorite characters - Pvt. Hudson, Cpl. Hicks, PFC Vasquez, Lt. Gorman, and Cpl. Farro (the pilot).
    1 game of D20 Modern with the Stargate: SG-1 Extension in either the Milky Way Galaxy or Pegasus Galaxy (TBD)
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

I'm thinking of running a 5e adventure. I just finished converting dark days in stoneholm (AAW) into fantasy grounds. I might try and run that. I'm in the middle of running a one off of alagorans gem. Very cool and extremely challenging.

Thread Information