FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: About score

About score

Hello,

I'm still pretty new to FG ^^

I would like to know how could I change the color of the result of the dice ?
    I manage to show or not the result but not change this grey color which is a pity to see (according to my players....)

If you have any clue....

Blog Entries
    Yes, just click the Colors button and you can adjust the color of your dice set easily. It's usually the 3rd button down on the right column on most rulesets I've used so far. Here's my 5E desktop so you can see. The button has a palette icon.

Attachment 14755

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Actually he might be talking about the roll results that appear in the chat window? In which case a custom theme would be needed with a non-white background that contains the results. I haven't seen a theme that bothered to re-color the die results graphic yet.

I know how to change dice color.

I said the result in the chat window. Ex : 5 + 2 7

The number 7 is in grey color, not very visible. How to fix it ?

Blog Entries
    Yeah, like I said in my second comment, that would require a new theme extension. The little "bubble" container around the die results is a graphic which would need to be set to whatever color your players want.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Actually he might be talking about the roll results that appear in the chat window? In which case a custom theme would be needed with a non-white background that contains the results. I haven't seen a theme that bothered to re-color the die results graphic yet.
    That's exactly what I'm talking about. No solution then ?

Sorry, I wasn't sure what you were looking for.

I don't think you can change the grey of the result text. But, as Talyn says, you can change the dice result background graphic to a different colour. The graphic in question is graphics\frames\diebox.png

Try the attached extension - this will add a dark grey background, resulting in:

Attachment 14756
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information