DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by richvalle
    I thought Dwarfs had darkvision and liked the dark?

rv

Ah yes, but while that is true we also hate politics, smoothed skin females, and like our beer frosty with a foamy head. You will also notice that there are very few dwarven lawyers. This is a result of the annual Great Lawyer Hunt, in which dwarven war parties comb the countryside looking for freat meat to feed to our pet umber hulks*.

8)

* Umber Hulks are (C) by Wizards of the Coast, and they are damn ugly too!

Thread successfully derailed. Congratulations rvalle and Kevin...

Quote Originally Posted by msd
    Thread successfully derailed. Congratulations rvalle and Kevin...
    But seriously Matt ... I would love to start a thread on this boards regarding copyrights, the industry, and what people can and cannot do in Fantasy Grounds. As I've said before, I have tried to be an advocate of respecting copyrights in this community, and the more the help the merrier.

You start the thread Matt and I'll be there. In fact, I think this will be getting more attention in the future since Ville has shown and interest in this topic as well.

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by Thore_Ironrock
    You start the thread Matt and I'll be there.
    Thanks...but no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by msd
    Thanks...but no thanks.
    OK ... can't fault me for trying.

Back to the topic at hand, no matter how painful.

Hi! Remember me from the first page? Ok. I think I understand now. As an owner of the material (consumer if you will) I can do whatever I want with it for the purposes of a gaming session. What I cannot do is run overto my local kinkos and make 20 copies and give them to my best buds.

I believe I understand now. This thread, has helped me understand better what I can and cannot do and I shall abide by it.

On completely different note, the link www.digitaladventures.net seems to take me to web page with a cool graphic and no content whatsoever... at least as of 2:45 EST on Sunday.
    - Novalith

But it sure is cool graphics though! At least that has to count for something! :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader
    But it sure is cool graphics though! At least that has to count for something! :wink:
    Ah crap! Stupid FrontPage ....

I'll have it fixed shortly.

Thanks guys.

Yeah, Frontpage is stupid. Never touch the stuff myself... :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader
    Yeah, Frontpage is stupid. Never touch the stuff myself... :wink:
    It seems as if my navigation panels are out of sync. I've patched it for now, but I'll have to redo them later.

Thanks for the heads up guys.

Thread Information