5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

I ran the first 2 Trail of the Apprentice modules from Legendary Games. My group enjoyed both of them and are waiting for the next one in the series to be released.

@Gwydion - These are also good adventures for beginners/kids. There are sidebars that specifically address running the game for younger players.

A little mix up has caused the delay in getting part 3 of the Trail of the Apprentice out. Should be cleared up soon.
    Once I get back from GenCon I'll see what the position is with part 4.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    I went back and forth for a long time on the Legendary Games ones. They looked really cool then I read the bit about them being geared toward kids which kinda turned me off initially. But since I've become a fan of Zacchaeus I nabbed the first one in the trilogy. Just a matter of someday finding time off in common with my RPG friends to actually try to run it. But I can vouch for its quality, both from LG and from Zacc's conversion.

The adventures might be a little less dark than some but they're not really children only.

incidentally I drew up some extra maps for the third instalment so someone remind me to put them up on the forums next week.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Were you also going to do the Pathfinder versions, or does SmiteWorks only have a 5E license from Legendary?

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Were you also going to do the Pathfinder versions, or does SmiteWorks only have a 5E license from Legendary?
    For 5e:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...search=&sort=1

No PF in the Store.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

I'm not doing Pathfinder stuff, but I don't think it's limited to just 5e

Blog Entries
    Ah shame, it might sell? Who knows. Figured since you already had the content done and would probably only have to swap out monster stats...

5e is designed completely differently than 3.5e/PF. You can't just swap out assets.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Blog Entries
    It's just a scenario not rules, though. So far the handful of PF/5E shared scenarios I've looked it, that's exactly what they do is swap out one ruleset's stats for the other. I haven't dug down deep so maybe there's little bits of specific-ness hidden in there somewhere.

Thread Information