DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Finally home from training!

Hey, thanks so much for everyone's replies and insights. I won't give up on PFS just yet so thank you for that too!
    There looks to be a game forming this Friday if you're interested.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Oh boy o boy, I get to respond with something no one else has said yet..

FG itself is GREAT! PFS, 5e, or whatever. It has a bit of a high learning curve, but once you get the hang of it, it really beats out the others.

My 2 cents on the Community here, and I am one of those old, yet not mature, ones, so I have no reservations about saying what I think, matter of fact, I don't think I can help it.

Great bunch of players of all stripes. I started here a couple of years ago. met many many players and am now in 3 PF weekly campaigns with some of them and have very little time for regular PFS sessions.
    I believe at the moment the FG forums are a bit slow with new games being posted as compared to 2 years back, but those things go in cycles. When we have enough DMs running games we very rarely seem to fall short of players.

PFS by it's very nature of bringing PCs into games with different DMs and different players means you will run into some games where the party balance is off, even if you preplan your party. In my honest opinion, ( am often disagreed with here..) PFS is a bit too easy, and PF and PFS both break down around level 10 or so. It's hard for the DMs to keep up with PC power. In one (maybe 2) of our campaigns we are voluntarily 'dumbing down' our PCs so the DM does not commit suicide as we march thru the AP.

So to sum up.. Great Program. Great People. Great Game. and some time to find your perfect playmates
    Vic
    Very well said. And you're only disappointed because I haven't killed one of your characters yet.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Playing or running PFS on fantasy grounds is a great way of learning about how to use Fantasy grounds and meeting new players and GM's on a neutral ground. I used run loads of PFS games but have taken a break from but not because of the players i encountered they were all great and a pleasure to play with compared with players i have meet running PFS at Cons. I got a bit tired rule system and PFS format because I not keen on the degree of player risk. Players always seem to succeed and rarely get killed or even greatly inconvenienced, saying that it still looks better than DND Adventurers league which suffers from some really badly written adventures

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdisc View Post
    There looks to be a game forming this Friday if you're interested.
    Interested, but unable; I'll be working til Sunday night. Thanks for the heads-up though.

Thread Information