5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

LFP: D&D 5E - Shadows on the Long Road - Wed 5:30PM GMT

Travellers are going missing on the Long Road, on the 100 mile stretch between Triboar and Longsaddle. Our heroes investigate and discover a haunted mansion with a dark history and a gruesome secret.

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: D&D 5E

Day of week and time: Wednesday 13th 5:30 PM GMT
    Duration: Single session (4-6 hours)

Text or Voice: Mostly voice with some text parts
    Voice software used: TeamSpeak

Number of Players: 3-5
    Character starting level and restrictions: Third level characters, 27 point buy, 250 gold equipment, PHB or SCAG only.
    Roleplay & Combat mix: I'd say 50/50

Calendar Link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2075

Shadows on the Long Road is the last adventure in the Triboar one-shot trilogy by M.T. Black, this it's a little horror story with a haunted mansion.

Characters are level three, 27 point buy, non-evil or crazy, official materials only and if you want something that's not in the PHB or variant something, please let me know in advance so that I can look it up and get familiar with it.

If you are interested in playing, please post here on the forum as well as on the calendar. If you have any questions, ask away.
    Last edited by Nemori; July 12th, 2016 at 10:34.
    License: Ultimate
    Timezone: CET

Heyo Nemori. I am real new to FG and tabletop games. If you're willing to deal with my noobness then I'd love to join this.

Kervan (and his now prevalent phobia of zombies) will be there.

I'm also in.
    Is it possible to start a little bit earlier?

Shall we then upgrade our PC to level 3?

Wroth can't wait to talk to more animals

Carmine: Did you play D&D before (any edition)?

Others: Great to have you on board. We could start 30 minutes earlier, but not any sooner because I need some time to recover after work, have a coffee, dinner etc. I'll post a new time then so that you can vote.

Any of those times are good for me. I mentined before I have a Wednesday evening game but either of those times should be ok. I believe Kervan and I are in the same time zone. One of them is a 130 am game which is fine with me. I'm up late anyways.
    Name Jerry
    Ultimate License User
    Eastern Time Zone US

Ok, I moved the start to 5:30 PM and I hope Kieran will be ok with it.

Yeah that's fine im not doing anything weds. And sadly not Hobben I'm from England so I actually am GMT haha. Could you not tell by my accent?

The forum calculates game time for us. Its pretty cool. Its saying 130 am again for this wednesday's game. That's fine if it is. The sunday game was pm not am. Is the time right? I'm eastern time USA. Ill be there either way. I have an evening game Wednesday evening about 5 hrs after this game.
    Name Jerry
    Ultimate License User
    Eastern Time Zone US

Thread Information